• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for Holiday Appetizer Plates - Delivered USPS? :eek:

In summary, some orders received via USPS are being delivered instead of Fedex. This may cause damage to the items if they are delivered.
otisbg
Gold Member
I finally got my Holiday Plate by Fedex on Friday and it came in this HUGE box. I just just checked on shipment statuses of some orders and noticed another entry under Sample Orders. Guess what?
It is my set of 4 Holiday appetizer plates and they are coming USPS? OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can only hope after waiting this long, that they come intact as my mail delivery leaves much to be desired. Is anyone else having stuff delivered USPS?:eek:

Re: Usps?I have a bamboo bowl that is supposed to be coming USPS, after being backordered (didn't even know it was on BO!). I got the email notification on 10/11 and last I heard, it still has not been delivered to my host...

Re: Usps?I also just received my Bamboo bowl since it was backordered...and was thrilled it was USPS delivery service!!! I was able to track it through a link PC sent (I think...or through Consultant's Corner) and saw when it was delivered to my town's post office. If Fedex delivers, I have a 100% guarantee that an item is going to be damaged. I wish they would use UPS instead.

Re: Usps?Our shipping vendor used to be UPS. At the regional in April, Rich Hlava (?) who is over the operations area (I think he's a VP) spoke to us about the switch - because there are a LOT of consultants who would rather we were still with UPS. UPS, thinking they had a sure thing, kept raising rates. HO told them that if they raised them again, we'd switch. UPS called them on it, so HO switched. Had they not, we'd have shipping charges well over $5 already.

Re: Usps?Just to clarify - USPS is United States Postal Service -
UPS = United Parcel Service..(big brown truck)...
Postal Mail is snail mail....Ya think I will get my appetizer plates by Christmas? if AnnieB has been waiting almost 2 weeks for a bamboo bowl? Makes me shudder..LOLOLOL

Re: Usps?OK, to clarify, I didn't realise I could track this until just now, the 10/11 email didn't give a tracking number. The item was listed on CC as shipped on 10/10 (a Friday), and the USPS tracking says it was picked up on 10/13 (Monday) and delivered on 10/17 (Friday). Last time I talked to my host it had not arrived, but it probably came the next day. I will have to check in with her that it really did arrive.

For reference, normally when I get something shipped from PC by Fedex it arrives either the next day (really!) or at latest the day after that. So USPS was not as good as that, but not totally hideous... Although from Chicago to Cleveland area, I'd think would take more like 3 or 4 days, not 5...

Re: Usps?My bamboo bowls from my last show also were delivered through USPS. Unfortunately, I will have to go to the post office and wait in line to get them because they require a signature. This show was shipped to my house so I am going to get them, but what a hassle for the host in a situation like this. I am really disappointed and I need to email HO to let them know that I don't think this is a good situation because a back order already requires the host to make two different deliveries to the same person, but who in the world also wants to waste time waiting in line at the post office for the back order.

Re: Usps?Yikes! I hope this didn't happen to mine... I'll have to call the host. If they are always going to need a sig with USPS then that totally sucks for the hosts...

Re: Usps?There was no signature needed when I received my bowl this Saturday. It was left underneath my mailbox as any other package delivered by them would be. I don't know why they are requiring some to sign...

Re: Usps?I am continuing to track my Holiday appetizer plates via USPS - from Il. to Ohio. As of today - 4 days after shipment- they have gone from Illinois, to Wisconsin, they are now in Pennsylvania and should reach Ohio on October 30. I just got off the phone with HO and they could not tell me why this was sent USPS when it was not an adjustment so they are FEdexing - overnight - 4 appetizer plates as I have 3 shows this weekend. Sure would have been so much simpler to Fed-ex the 4 appetizer plates on MOnday - 10/20/08. When I get the USPS plates, I then have to call HO and get a reference # so Fedex can pick those up....I think I am in awe of how things are done. Just had to share this with you all.:confused:

1. What is the estimated delivery time for the holiday appetizer plates?

The holiday appetizer plates will be delivered via USPS within 3-5 business days from the date of your order.

2. Can I track my package once it has been shipped?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your package has been shipped. You can use this to track your package on the USPS website.

3. Are the plates microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, our holiday appetizer plates are both microwave and dishwasher safe for your convenience.

4. Is there a return or exchange policy for these plates?

We have a 60-day satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange the plates within 60 days of delivery.

5. Are the plates made of durable material?

Our holiday appetizer plates are made of high-quality and durable material to ensure they can withstand regular use and last for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kkimpinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mr. Pampered Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pamperedpals