• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Shipment: What Could Be Coming Via USPS?

In summary, a Mystery Shipment is a surprise package containing various Pampered Chef products sent via USPS. They are randomly sent throughout the year and cannot be customized. The cost varies but the value will always be equal to or greater than the cost. Unfortunately, they are only available for customers in the US and Canada.
Deeder
I just checked the status of one of my shipments and I noticed I've got a sample order coming in and I don't know what it is. It's being shipped USPS but that's all it says. Could it be the stemware?? By USPS? I have no idea what to expect. It doesn't even have a projected delivery date.. just that it was shipped on the 20th. Any ideas?

I also checked and the stemware's recovery date is now Nov :rolleyes:

I know... I'm so bummed out that they keep bumping the date further and further..I'm thankful my customer whose waiting is being so patient.But shoot, it that isnt your stemware, they can send me a free Suppy Order haha.

I just got my Holiday platter and the Holiday plates just shipped. To be honest I had even forgotten I ordered them, it was sooooo long ago!

My stemware arrived today.

Oh well..
Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're unsure about the sample order that's on its way to you. It's possible that it could be the stemware, but without a projected delivery date or any additional information, it's hard to say for sure. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team for more information or to track the package. In the meantime, we'll also look into this on our end to see if we can provide any further clarity. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Happy cooking!

1. What is a Mystery Shipment?

A Mystery Shipment is a surprise package that is sent to you via USPS. It contains a variety of Pampered Chef products, and the exact contents are a mystery until you receive the shipment.

2. How often do Mystery Shipments occur?

Mystery Shipments are sent out randomly throughout the year, so there is no set schedule for when they will occur. Keep an eye out for announcements on our website and social media pages!

3. Can I request specific products for my Mystery Shipment?

No, the contents of the Mystery Shipment are predetermined and cannot be customized. This adds to the excitement and surprise of receiving the package!

4. How much does a Mystery Shipment cost?

The cost of a Mystery Shipment varies depending on the products included in the package. However, the value of the products will always be equal to or greater than the cost of the shipment.

5. Are Mystery Shipments available for international customers?

Unfortunately, at this time, Mystery Shipments are only available for customers in the United States and Canada. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamela
Replies