• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Package: Replacement Stemware Set via USPS

In summary, the person received a replacement stemware set delivered via the USPS. They were just curious as to why it happened.
imported_iteachurkid
I didn't know where to put this, so I picked here :) Anyone have any idea why I'd have a package that had a replacement stemware set delivered today via the USPS?? I thought it was the weirdest thing. I know the deliver some small things through the postal service, but this was a big PC box. Just wondered if anyone had ever had this happen before.

Is your question about why did you receive the stemware or why did USPS deliver it? Who knows?!?! Maybe they thought that USPS would handle it a little gentler?!?!

I wondered the same thing Jennifer!

BTW~when is your next meeting and can I crash it? I am determined to surround myself with like-minded, happy, successful people, and as you know, my AD is NOT one of those! I would love to come to a meeting where I can get energized!!!

Because it's very light so USPS is more cost effective.

chefmeg said:

BTW~when is your next meeting and can I crash it? I am determined to surround myself with like-minded, happy, successful people, and as you know, my AD is NOT one of those! I would love to come to a meeting where I can get energized!!!

come to mine!!

iteachurkid said:
I didn't know where to put this, so I picked here :) Anyone have any idea why I'd have a package that had a replacement stemware set delivered today via the USPS?? I thought it was the weirdest thing. I know the deliver some small things through the postal service, but this was a big PC box. Just wondered if anyone had ever had this happen before.

my thinking is and just a guess--the maker had to pay for shipping maybe choose to use usps-?

chefmeg said:

teeheee! I was going to ask her the same thing! It's worth the hour 50 minute drive!:D:D

You two are more than welcome to come...it may just be the three of us though as no one else on my team has said they can come. It's supposed to be next Tuesday (we were supposed to meet last night, but no one could come then either). Maybe we can have a the three of us get together and motivate each other kind of meeting if no one else shows.

My question was why it came USPS...thanks for answers. I was just confused b/c FedEx doesn't deliver on Monday's and I had a PC box :)

AW MAN.......I can't come next Tuesday night~PTA meeting & I am president...........I would love to get together, I just can't do it that night!! Let me know if something else works for you both!

Related to Mystery Package: Replacement Stemware Set via USPS

1. What is included in the "Mystery Package: Replacement Stemware Set via USPS"?

The "Mystery Package: Replacement Stemware Set via USPS" includes a set of replacement stemware for your Pampered Chef cookware. The exact contents may vary, but it typically includes a set of glasses or cups that are compatible with your existing Pampered Chef cookware.

2. How will the package be shipped?

The package will be shipped via USPS, which stands for United States Postal Service. This is a reliable and efficient method of shipping that ensures your package will arrive safely and on time.

3. Can I choose the type of stemware I receive in the package?

No, the contents of the "Mystery Package: Replacement Stemware Set via USPS" are random and cannot be chosen by the customer. However, all stemware included will be compatible with your Pampered Chef cookware and of high quality.

4. What if I receive damaged or incorrect stemware in the package?

If you receive damaged or incorrect stemware in the package, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They will be happy to help resolve any issues and ensure you receive the correct replacement stemware.

5. Is the "Mystery Package: Replacement Stemware Set via USPS" available for international shipping?

At this time, the "Mystery Package: Replacement Stemware Set via USPS" is only available for shipping within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • linojackie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • jesusluvsu2005