• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Whipper for Nylon Tool Set | Odd Customer Request"

In summary, the customer can get her whipper replaced if it is within a year of her purchase and she still has the broken one she can get it replaced under the warranty.
linojackie
A customer called yesterday and asked if she could replace just the whipper from the nylon tool set. I'm pretty sure that's not possible, so I was just wondering if maybe someone had one they don't use or they broke a piece to their set as well and don't need it? I don't know, but I figured I should at least ask. If anyone can help me out, I would appreciate it!

If it's within a year of her purchase and she still has the broken one she can get it replaced under the warranty.

Now why didn't I think of that? I'll ask her! Thanks!

I have one. I had to buy two sets of those because a customer wanted the specific masher.

I have a lot of customer's who just want the spiral whipper and get very upset when they found out it's only sold in a set - I guess it used to be sold separately - one guy wanted to buy like 10 of them!

All of the tools in those 2 sets used to be available separately. When the Cook's Tools that match the Exec. Cookware came out, HO bundled the old style tools into the current sets.

chefann said:
All of the tools in those 2 sets used to be available separately. When the Cook's Tools that match the Exec. Cookware came out, HO bundled the old style tools into the current sets.

Yeah - and one of my "new product" wishes would be to be able to purchase them separately again. I know that the Cooks Tools are prettier, but I don't like using them. The new smaller ones are better, but I still like more the way the black ones fit in my hand. The small black spatula is my favorite - good thing I have 4 of them!:rolleyes:

Related to Replacement Whipper for Nylon Tool Set | Odd Customer Request"

1. How do I request a replacement whipper for my nylon tool set?

To request a replacement whipper for your nylon tool set, you can contact our customer service team directly through our website or by phone. They will assist you with the process and ensure that you receive your replacement quickly and efficiently.

2. Is the replacement whipper compatible with all nylon tool sets?

Yes, the replacement whipper is compatible with all of our nylon tool sets. It is designed to fit securely and work effectively with all of our products.

3. How long does it take to receive a replacement whipper?

The time it takes to receive a replacement whipper will depend on your location and shipping method. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated delivery date when you request your replacement.

4. Can I request a different color for my replacement whipper?

Unfortunately, we are only able to provide replacement whippers in the same color as the original set. This ensures that it will match and function properly with your existing tools.

5. What should I do if my replacement whipper is damaged upon arrival?

If your replacement whipper is damaged upon arrival, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will be able to assist you with a return or exchange and ensure that you receive a replacement in good condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Get_Pampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • jenwallace