• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacing a Lost Bowl from 4-Piece Set - Need Help!

In summary, you can purchase individual bowls to replace any lost or broken ones from your 4-piece set by contacting the customer service team. The replacement bowl will match the rest of your set in size, shape, and color. The cost of a replacement bowl varies and can be obtained from the customer service team. You can order a replacement bowl even if you didn't purchase the set directly from Pampered Chef. The delivery time for a replacement bowl will depend on your location and shipping options.
jenwallace
Gold Member
I have 2 friends/customers that have a delima...Tammy has the 4 piece bowl/colander set. She loaned the small bowl to Sue and now Sue has lost it. She wants to replace it for Tammy, and is willing to buy an entire set, but doesn't really need the other 3 pieces. So, does anyone have a spare small bowl, or a set that they are willing to sell at a discounted rate? I just thought I'd ask here first, before I put in an order for a brand new set. TIA!

Small Bowl Replacement...
jenwallace said:
I have 2 friends/customers that have a delima...Tammy has the 4 piece bowl/colander set. She loaned the small bowl to Sue and now Sue has lost it. She wants to replace it for Tammy, and is willing to buy an entire set, but doesn't really need the other 3 pieces. So, does anyone have a spare small bowl, or a set that they are willing to sell at a discounted rate? I just thought I'd ask here first, before I put in an order for a brand new set. TIA!

JEN:

Can't you order a replacement for just the small bowl??

Soothenrelax said:
JEN:

Can't you order a replacement for just the small bowl??
No. They're not on the replacement list.

You could use them as host gifts...one bowl with some chocolates made in the silicone cupcake pan to each host that hits $500+?!?

FAQs about Replacing a Lost Bowl from 4-Piece Set - Need Help!

1. Can I purchase a single bowl to replace the one I lost from my 4-piece set?

Yes, you can purchase individual bowls to replace any lost or broken ones from your 4-piece set. Simply contact our customer service team for assistance with ordering.

2. Will the replacement bowl match the rest of my set?

Yes, the replacement bowl will be the same size, shape, and color as the rest of your set, ensuring a seamless match.

3. How much will it cost to replace a lost bowl?

The cost of a replacement bowl will vary depending on the specific set and bowl size. Our customer service team will be happy to provide you with pricing information.

4. Can I order a replacement bowl even if I didn't purchase the set directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can still order a replacement bowl from us even if you didn't purchase the set directly from our company. We are happy to assist all customers with their needs.

5. How long does it take to receive a replacement bowl?

The delivery time for a replacement bowl will depend on your location and shipping options. Our customer service team can give you an estimated delivery time when you place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyRedHead
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • whitneythompson