• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Solid Bowls & Mini Squares from Entertaining Set - Kelly

In summary, the Seeking Solid Bowls & Mini Squares from Entertaining Set - Kelly measures 4 inches in diameter and 2 inches in height. It is also microwave safe for reheating and cooking food, but not safe for use in the oven. The set is made of stoneware and includes 4 bowls and 4 mini squares.
*katy*
Silver Member
I have a customer that would like to see if anyone would be interested in parting with the solid colored bowls and mini squares from the entertaining set. She has the striped rectangle platter but would like the others without ordering the entire set. Thanks!:)

Kelly
[email protected]

Kelly,
I just sent you an email!
Thanks!
Suzy in Texas

Are you still looking for the bowls and plates to the Simple Additions set?

I also have the sage green platter, the striped platter and the white platter.

email me at [email protected]

Thanks

What are the dimensions of the Seeking Solid Bowls & Mini Squares from Entertaining Set - Kelly?

The Seeking Solid Bowls & Mini Squares from Entertaining Set - Kelly measures 4 inches in diameter and 2 inches in height.

Is the Seeking Solid Bowls & Mini Squares from Entertaining Set - Kelly microwave safe?

Yes, the Seeking Solid Bowls & Mini Squares from Entertaining Set - Kelly is microwave safe for reheating and cooking food.

Can the Seeking Solid Bowls & Mini Squares from Entertaining Set - Kelly be used in the oven?

No, the Seeking Solid Bowls & Mini Squares from Entertaining Set - Kelly is not oven safe. It is recommended to transfer food to an oven-safe dish before baking or broiling.

What material is the Seeking Solid Bowls & Mini Squares from Entertaining Set - Kelly made of?

The Seeking Solid Bowls & Mini Squares from Entertaining Set - Kelly is made of stoneware, a durable and versatile material that is perfect for everyday use.

How many pieces are included in the Seeking Solid Bowls & Mini Squares from Entertaining Set - Kelly?

The Seeking Solid Bowls & Mini Squares from Entertaining Set - Kelly includes 4 bowls and 4 mini squares, making it a perfect set for entertaining and serving small dishes or appetizers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kaitlyn cox
  • trps
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
trps
  • naekelsey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies