• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on This Retired Simple Additions Entertaining Set for Only $45!

In summary, the Simple Additions Entertaining Set includes a large, medium, and small platter, as well as a three-bowl caddy. All pieces are microwave and dishwasher safe, made of durable stoneware, and were previously sold for $45 as a complete set. This set is now retired and no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef.
SusanBP0129
We just received an offer on my house...:eek: ..so I need to SERIOUSLY start getting rid of some stuff... I am off to a slow start but I'm wondering if anyone needs/wants/desires the retired Simple Additions Entertaining Set. It'sthe 7 piece set with the 3 different colored bowls, small sq. plates and the striped rectangle platter.
$45 plus shipping or best offer
:D .

Last edited:
bumping..........

Congrats on the house offer! I've sold a house two times and I know how frustrating, yet exciting it is!
I don't need the entertaining set, but let me know what else you come up with.

I have a customer interesteed in the entertaining set what would the shipping be to 23116?

katie0128 said:
Congrats on the house offer! I've sold a house two times and I know how frustrating, yet exciting it is!
I don't need the entertaining set, but let me know what else you come up with.

Thanks Katie!! Hopefully we'll be able to make an offer on the house we want this week!

shawchef said:
I have a customer interesteed in the entertaining set what would the shipping be to 23116?

hey!
I think it will fit into a flat rate box which is $9.50, I think....
I will check it out and get back to you ASAP.
:D
-Sue
[email protected]

What is included in the Simple Additions Entertaining Set?

The Retired Simple Additions Entertaining Set includes a large platter, medium platter, small platter, and a three-bowl caddy.

Is the set microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, all pieces in the Simple Additions Entertaining Set are microwave and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and reheating.

Can I purchase the pieces separately?

No, the Simple Additions Entertaining Set is only available as a complete set for $45.

What material is the set made of?

The Simple Additions Entertaining Set is made of durable stoneware, perfect for everyday use and special occasions.

Is this set still available for purchase?

No, this set is retired and no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find it through a third-party seller or online marketplace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • cookie325
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookie325
  • smspamperedchef