• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save on Used/Retired Pampered Chef Items - PayPal Accepted!

In summary, our website offers a variety of used/retired Pampered Chef items such as kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and serving pieces at discounted prices. These items are thoroughly inspected and in good condition, with detailed descriptions and pictures provided. Payments can be made through PayPal and there is a 30-day return policy for unsatisfied customers. However, there is no warranty for these items, and returns must be made within 30 days in their original condition for a full refund.
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
To make room for the exciting new fall products I am making room in my kitchen/office and clearing out some brand new items and also some used items at a discount. I will accept paypal since that's probably the quickest form of payment. ACTUAL shipping from 76131 will apply to the total. This extra money will also be great for some extra spending money or me @ Conference! Thanks for your help! The list of the used/discontinued products are below. Please send me an email at [email protected] if you need my list of my current catalog product list as well. I may negotiate prices if you get several items.

(retired) Rectangle Silicone Lid (to fit on top of rect. Baker for transporting/covering) -$8
Silicone Deep Dish Baker lid(fits on top of deep dish baker for transporting/covering)-$8 (packaged was opened just to check the size)
Snowmen Rectangle Platter - $20
Mini Fluted Pan -$30
Snowmen Appetizer Plates (set of 4) - $30
Daisy Dessert Plates ( set of 4)- $30
Celebrate Cookbook $10

USED (some items may be an older style)
(consultant item) Large gently used Simple Additions Carrier tote (will carry quite a few pieces to take to your shows) - $20
lime green handy scraper - $4.50
lemon zester/scorer - $7 (old handle)
Cheese Knife - $7 (old handle)
Small micro cooker (brown) $5
Straight edged crinkle cutter $7
Crinkle Cutter - $8 (old handle)
White Colander and Bowl Set - $25 (old style)
Round (cream color) simple additions platter - $20

For anyone interested, please email ME! I won't remember to go back on here so please email me @ [email protected] for a current product list for sale. Thanks!

Bumping for afternoon crowd

1. What types of used/retired Pampered Chef items are available for purchase?

Our selection of used/retired Pampered Chef items includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and serving pieces. You can find both classic and discontinued products at discounted prices.

2. Are the used/retired items in good condition?

Yes, all of our used/retired Pampered Chef items are thoroughly inspected and in good working condition. We also provide detailed descriptions and pictures of any wear or imperfections on the product page.

3. How can I pay for my purchase?

We accept payments through PayPal, a safe and secure online payment platform. You can use your PayPal balance, credit card, or bank account to complete your purchase.

4. Is there a warranty for used/retired Pampered Chef items?

No, there is no warranty for used/retired items as they are sold in as-is condition. However, we do offer a 30-day return policy if you are not satisfied with your purchase.

5. Can I return a used/retired item if I change my mind?

Yes, we offer a 30-day return policy for any used/retired Pampered Chef items. The item must be returned in its original condition and packaging for a full refund, excluding shipping costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Celia
  • Denise K