• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Tiles Simple Additions pieces? Want to get rid of yours?

In summary, Tiles Simple Additions Pieces are versatile kitchen and dining accessories that can be used as coasters, trivets, or serving platters. They are made from durable stoneware and are both microwave and dishwasher safe. They can be mixed and matched for a personalized table setting and should be hand washed with mild soap for care. They are not meant to be used in the oven.
fallonp321
Hi I'm interested in any tiles simple additions pieces, bowls, plates, platter etc . . . Please let me know if you have anything you'd like to get rid of. Used is fine as long as they're in good shape.

fallonp321 said:
Hi I'm interested in any tiles simple additions pieces, bowls, plates, platter etc . . . Please let me know if you have anything you'd like to get rid of. Used is fine as long as they're in good shape.

They are on the outlet right now....

Thanks Ginger. I ordered some of the small square bowls and small square plates but I was hoping someone might have the other sizes. =)

those are the only pieces that were made--small bowls and plates and the platter with handles.

fallonp321 said:
Thanks Ginger. I ordered some of the small square bowls and small square plates but I was hoping someone might have the other sizes. =)

Thats all they had of the tiles, also the rectangle platter, which is also on the outlet. I liked them the best, but I guess they didn't seel, so they didn't make any other sizes.

Thanks for the info. I also liked them best but became a consultant after they were discontinued so I didn't know the others don't exist. I guess I'll be mixing and mathing with the plain white.

fallonp321 said:
Thanks for the info. I also liked them best but became a consultant after they were discontinued so I didn't know the others don't exist. I guess I'll be mixing and mathing with the plain white.

They look really nice with the white, although I like them with the Cranberry bordered pieces. Thats what is so great about them, we can mix & match!

1. What is the purpose of Tiles Simple Additions Pieces?

Tiles Simple Additions Pieces are designed to enhance the presentation and functionality of your kitchen or dining table. They can be used as coasters, trivets, or serving platters for hot or cold dishes.

2. Are Tiles Simple Additions Pieces microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, all Tiles Simple Additions Pieces are made from durable stoneware that is both microwave and dishwasher safe. This makes them convenient for everyday use and easy to clean.

3. Can I mix and match different Tiles Simple Additions Pieces?

Absolutely! Tiles Simple Additions Pieces are designed to be versatile and can be mixed and matched to create a unique and personalized table setting. You can even combine them with other Pampered Chef products for a cohesive look.

4. How do I care for my Tiles Simple Additions Pieces?

To ensure the longevity of your Tiles Simple Additions Pieces, it is recommended to hand wash them with warm water and mild soap. Avoid using abrasive materials or harsh chemicals. Allow them to air dry before storing.

5. Can I use Tiles Simple Additions Pieces in the oven?

No, Tiles Simple Additions Pieces are not meant to be used in the oven. They are designed for serving and protecting surfaces, not for cooking or baking. Using them in the oven may cause damage to the pieces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kaitlyn cox
  • Celia
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • pampered Ruth
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies