• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop New In-Box Items for Sale | Free Shipping Included

In summary, Karen has leftover items from her booths that she is selling online. Anyone interested in purchasing can email her at [email protected]. She is also interested in trading for other pieces from the Tiles line or white simple additions line from Tilehaus.
fallonp321
Hi I have quite a few new in box items for sale left over from some booths that weren't as good as I thought they would be. All of the items include shipping. Please send me an email [email protected] for a list of the available items. I'd also be interested in trading for another set of Dots Beverage glasses and/or any Tiles or white simple additions pieces. Feel free to make me a reasonable offer if you want multiple items.

Last edited:
You can also leave your email here and i'll send you the list.

[email protected] Please send it to me

I'm doing a county fair in a few weeks and I'm wondering what items did not work for you to sell?? any advice would be great!!!

Please send me your list if items are still available.
Thanks,
Jen

[email protected]

Bump. I still have lots of stuff. :)

Do you have any of the WHITE Simple Additions pieces left? I am interested, please email me [email protected].

Thanks, Laureen

I would love to see what you still have for sale. Please send a list to [email protected]

1. What types of items are included in your "New In-Box" sale?

The items included in this sale are items that were previously unused and still in their original packaging, such as home goods, kitchenware, and decor.

2. Is shipping included in the price of the items?

Yes, all of the items in this sale include free shipping within the specified country.

3. How can I see a list of the available items for sale?

To see a list of available items, please send an email to [email protected] and the seller will provide you with a list of available items.

4. Are you open to trading items?

Yes, the seller is open to trading for a set of Dots Beverage glasses and/or any Tiles or white simple additions pieces. Please mention this in your email if you are interested in trading.

5. Can I make an offer for multiple items?

Yes, feel free to make a reasonable offer if you are interested in purchasing multiple items. The seller will consider all offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • pcthisandthat
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kbader58
  • jbondr