• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clearing Out Inventory Sale: Save on Kitchen Products for Conference and More!

In summary, the speaker is looking to sell various items at a discounted price to earn money for a conference and a trip to New Jersey for her stepdaughter's wedding. The items include kitchen tools, cookware, and cookbooks. The speaker is open to negotiating prices for multiple items and requests that interested buyers email her for more information.
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
I NEED more money for CONFERENCE and our trip to NJ for my stepdaughter's wedding. Things have been tight since hubby lost his job in December. UGH! Let me know if you would like any of these items. You'll have to pay for shipping (I'm from 76131) Please e-mail me at the address listed on the bottom. I hope this isn't an illegal posting but I don't advertise on ebay or anything like that, just have a bunch of items I earned or bought over the past 8+ years that I need to try and clear out. I put this on another posting but decided I should start my own.

Most of the products are being discounted about 20% off (or a bit more)regular price. The price listed is what I am selling it for. If there are several things you might want I might reduce the price even more. This will help me in two ways: earning some spending money for Conference and cleaning up my office all at the same time! :D

Clearing out Inventory Sale

(and using for Conference CASH!)

Cooling racks- (2) - $10.50 each

Measure All cups (2)- $8 each

Ice Cream Sandwich maker (2) - $9 each

Simple Additions Large Square Platter- $30

Simple Additions Entertaining Set with Striped Platter- $55

Simple Additions Entertaining Set- $50 (retired)

Lemon Gourmet Cake Mix (several)- $3.50 each

Small Bowl Caddy (Black-old style)- $7

Delightful Desserts Cookbook- $11

Square Bread Tube- $6

Garlic Press- $12

HWC Ribbon Decorating Stencils- $4 each (2 sets)

Toaster Bags- $4

Stainless Serving Picks- $5

Cutting Board (old style)- $10

Quick Stir Pitcher- $11

Stoneware Carrier- $13

Deep Dish Baker Lid- $9

Heart Bread Tube- $6

Simple Additions Triangles (Black)- $15

Chef’s Tools-Spoon- $9*** *

Chef’s Tools- Ladle- $9

Chef’s Tools- Pasta Fork - $9

Chef’s Tools- Jumbo Slotted Turner- $9

Chef’s Tools- Slotted Turner- $9

Battery Operated Sifter - $15

Carafe- $48

THANKS!
Sharon
[email protected]

Hi Sharon,I'm sorry to hear that things have been tight since your husband lost his job. It's great that you're trying to earn some extra money for your trip to NJ and the conference.I'm interested in a few of the items you have listed. Can you tell me more about the Simple Additions Entertaining Set with Striped Platter and the Lemon Gourmet Cake Mix? Also, how much would shipping cost for those items?Thanks,

Dear Sharon,Thank you for sharing your inventory sale with us. I am sorry to hear about your husband's job loss and the financial strain it has caused. It can be tough when unexpected circumstances arise. I am happy to support you by purchasing some of your items.I am interested in the Cooling racks, Measure All cups, Ice Cream Sandwich maker, Simple Additions Large Square Platter, Simple Additions Entertaining Set with Striped Platter, Simple Additions Entertaining Set, Lemon Gourmet Cake Mix, Small Bowl Caddy, Delightful Desserts Cookbook, Square Bread Tube, Garlic Press, HWC Ribbon Decorating Stencils, Toaster Bags, Stainless Serving Picks, Cutting Board, Quick Stir Pitcher, Stoneware Carrier, Deep Dish Baker Lid, Heart Bread Tube, Simple Additions Triangles, Chef’s Tools-Spoon, Chef’s Tools- Ladle, Chef’s Tools- Pasta Fork, Chef’s Tools- Jumbo Slotted Turner, Chef’s Tools- Slotted Turner, Battery Operated Sifter, and Carafe. Could you please let me know the total cost with shipping to my address?I am happy to support you in earning some spending money for Conference and cleaning up your office. Please let me know the payment details and I will send the payment promptly.Best wishes for your stepdaughter's wedding and I hope everything goes smoothly for you.Sincerely,

1. What products are included in the Clearing Out Inventory Sale?

The Clearing Out Inventory Sale includes a wide variety of kitchen products, such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and kitchen accessories.

2. How much can I expect to save during this sale?

The exact savings may vary depending on the specific product, but you can expect to save up to 50% off the original price.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on top of the sale prices?

Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be applied to products already on sale. However, you can still earn commission on any items purchased during the sale.

4. Is this sale available online or only at the conference?

The Clearing Out Inventory Sale is available both online and at the conference. However, certain products may only be available in limited quantities at the conference.

5. How long will the sale last?

The Clearing Out Inventory Sale will last for a limited time, until all products are sold out. It is recommended to shop early to ensure you can get the products you want at the discounted prices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • ktraceyk