• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retiring Inventory Sale - Help Fund Conference & NJ Trip!

In summary, the Retiring Inventory Sale includes a variety of kitchen products from the current catalog such as cookware, bakeware, utensils, and more. The items can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or online at pamperedchef.com. All items are discounted and some may have additional promotions. Shipping may take up to two weeks and all sales are final, so no returns or exchanges are allowed.
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
I NEED more money for CONFERENCE and our trip to NJ for my stepdaughter's wedding. Things have been tight since hubby lost his job in December. UGH! Let me know if you would like any of these items. You'll have to pay for shipping (I'm from 76131) Please e-mail me at the address listed on the bottom.
Most of the products are being discounted about 20% off (or a bit more)regular price. The price listed is what I am selling it for. If there are several things you might want I might reduce the price even more. This will help me in two ways: earning some spending money for Conference and cleaning up my office all at the same time! (and BOY does it need it!!!)

Clearing out Inventory Sale
(and using for Conference Cash!)

Simple Additions Entertaining Set- $50 (retired)
Lemon Gourmet Cake Mix (several)- $3.50 each (retired)
Small Bowl Caddy (Black-old style)- $7 (retired)
Square Bread Tube- $6 (retired)
HWC Ribbon Decorating Stencils- (2) $4 each (retired)
Toaster Bags- $4 (retired)
Stainless Serving Picks- $5 (retired)
Cutting Board (old style)- $10 (retired)
Stoneware Carrier- $13 (retired)
Deep Dish Baker Lid- $9 (retired)
Heart Bread Tube- $6 (retired)
Simple Additions Triangles (Black)- $15 (retired)
Battery Operated Sifter - $15 (retired)
Ice Shaver- $15 (retired)

Also have used but in decent shape aprons:

GREEN Plain - $6
BROWN (or TANISH) Plain- $6
BLUE Plain- $6
Denim- (pretty faded)- $4
DENIM (kids or for smaller person)- $6
GREEN CELEBRATIONS Apron- $6

USED Large Grooved Cutting Board (old style)- $13

THANKS!
Sharon
[email protected]

Last edited:

What items are included in the Retiring Inventory Sale?

The Retiring Inventory Sale includes a variety of kitchen products from our current catalog that will no longer be available after the sale. This includes cookware, bakeware, utensils, and more.

How can I purchase items from the Retiring Inventory Sale?

You can purchase items from the Retiring Inventory Sale through your Pampered Chef consultant or online at pamperedchef.com. Simply add the desired items to your cart and check out as you normally would.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for the Retiring Inventory Sale?

Yes, all items in the Retiring Inventory Sale are discounted from their original price. Some items may also have additional promotions, such as buy one, get one free. Your consultant can provide more details on specific promotions.

When will my items from the Retiring Inventory Sale be shipped?

Items from the Retiring Inventory Sale will be shipped as soon as possible, but please allow up to two weeks for processing and shipping. You will receive a shipping confirmation email once your items have been sent out.

Can I return or exchange items from the Retiring Inventory Sale?

No, all sales from the Retiring Inventory Sale are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to carefully review your order before completing the purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jeans Garden
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • button92
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLauraW
  • Jeans Garden