• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retirement Sale! Added Items! Updated List!

In summary, the Retirement Sale includes a variety of discounted items from the current product line that will be retiring, with limited quantities available. New items will be periodically added, but consultant discounts cannot be applied and items purchased from the sale are final sale and cannot be returned.
Jeans Garden
Gold Member
Retirement Sale! Updated list! Updated 4/16/ 11:20

Here is an updated list of the items I have for sale. My husband has retired from farming and just finished his airplane and it's time to start traveling. All prices are plus shipping (most economical way). I only accept PayPal.
Please email me with questions or inquiries, as I don't check this forum as often, at: [email protected]

Green Square Tote $7.50 (great for catalogs & clip boards)
2 of the Square Napkin Rings - still in packaging - $3.00
Bevs to Go Bottle bag - still has the tag but I used it as a demo - $3.00

LOGO WEAR – all if good condition – or new
Red (Director) wrap front top – large $12.00

REPLACEMENT PARTS
Easy Accent Decorator handle/plunger (old style) $3.00
Base for Pineapple wedger $2.00
Muslin bag from gift sets – 5 bags total $1.00
2 bags 1-2-3 Dip
2 bags Decadent Dessert Sauces
1 bag Sauce It Up

Please email me with questions at: [email protected]

Thanks for looking!

Jean Hanshu (Retired) Director. . . .

Last edited:
Hi Jean,
Congrats on your retirement.

If the Padded Envelopes (set of 2 sizes) $7.00 are the black ones that are currently on the supply order I would be interested in them - zip is 18017.

Thanks

vmgcooks said:
Hi Jean,
Congrats on your retirement.If the Padded Envelopes (set of 2 sizes) $7.00 are the black ones that are currently on the supply order I would be interested in them - zip is 18017.Thanks
Thanks!
The padded envelopes are the ones from the supply order. Shipping would be $5.75. Your total would be $12.75.
My PayPal account is: [email protected]Thanks,
Jean

What items are included in the Retirement Sale?

The Retirement Sale includes a variety of items from our current product line that will be retiring. These items have limited quantities and will only be available while supplies last.

Are all items discounted in the Retirement Sale?

Yes, all items included in the Retirement Sale are discounted at a special price. This is a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite products before they are gone for good.

Will there be any new items added to the Retirement Sale?

Yes, we will be periodically adding new items to the Retirement Sale as they become available. Be sure to check back often to see if any new products have been added.

Can I use my consultant discount on items in the Retirement Sale?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be applied to items in the Retirement Sale. However, these items are already discounted at a special price for everyone to enjoy.

Can I return items purchased from the Retirement Sale?

All items purchased from the Retirement Sale are final sale and cannot be returned. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jeans Garden
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
abell
  • Jeans Garden
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebsApronStrings
  • trps