• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Bargains on Discontinued Kitchenware?

In summary, the "Retired Products for Entertaining" set includes the Simple Additions Set, as well as other retired products such as serving platters, dip bowls, and utensils. These retired products are in excellent condition and have been gently used for demonstration purposes. They can only be purchased as a complete set, but individual retired products can be purchased separately through the website or a consultant. Discounts on the set can vary, but customers can expect to save up to 50% off the original retail price. Unfortunately, returns or exchanges are not accepted for retired products, but customers can contact customer service for assistance with any quality issues.
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
Any of these retired products?

Simple Additions Entertaining Set- $50
Lemon Gourmet Cake Mix (several)- $3.50 each
Small Bowl Caddy (Black-old style)- $7
Square Bread Tube- $6
HWC Ribbon Decorating Stencils- (2) $4 each
Toaster Bags- $4
Cutting Board (old style)- $10
Stoneware Carrier- $13
Deep Dish Baker Lid- $9
Heart Bread Tube- $6
Simple Additions Triangles (Black)- $15
Battery Operated Sifter - $10
Ice Shaver- $10

Also have used but in decent shape APRONS:

GREEN Plain - $6
BROWN (or TANISH) Plain- $6
BLUE Plain- $6
Denim- (pretty faded)- $4
DENIM (kids or for smaller person)- $6
GREEN CELEBRATIONS Apron- $6

USED Large Grooved Cutting Board (old style)- $10
USED Ultimate Slice N Grate - (old style) - $15

I would love the heart bread tube!!! I'll put a check in the mail to ya for the cost plus shipping. I'm in Houston...77018. Let me know!

Tara

I will take the other bread rube. I love those things. Great for parties. Just PM me the info.

Related to Looking for Bargains on Discontinued Kitchenware?

What products are included in the "Retired Products for Entertaining" set?

The "Retired Products for Entertaining" set includes the Simple Additions Set, as well as other retired products such as serving platters, dip bowls, and utensils.

Are these retired products still in good condition?

Yes, all of our retired products are in excellent condition. They have been gently used for demonstration purposes and have been thoroughly inspected before being made available for purchase.

Can I purchase individual items from the "Retired Products for Entertaining" set?

No, the "Retired Products for Entertaining" set is only available as a complete set. However, you can purchase individual retired products separately through our website or a consultant.

What kind of discounts can I expect with the "Retired Products for Entertaining" set?

The discounts on the "Retired Products for Entertaining" set can vary, but you can expect to save up to 50% off the original retail price. This is a great deal for high-quality, retired Pampered Chef products.

Can I return or exchange items from the "Retired Products for Entertaining" set?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for retired products. All sales are final. However, if there is an issue with the quality of the product, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • smspamperedchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • chefsteph07