• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deals on Retired & NIB Kitchen Items!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers deals on a variety of retired kitchen items, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and tabletop accessories. Customers can typically save up to 50% off the original price on these items, which are still covered under the company's lifetime warranty. The deals are only available for individual purchases and new items are regularly added, though availability is limited.
button92
I have the following items for sale. Some are NIP others were demo only. Prices are somewhat negotiable but DO NOT include shipping.

lift & serve $12
retired pastry brush NIP $9.75
retired black 3 tier stand NIB $20
vanilla deep dish pie NIB $22
retired garlic press $3
star bread tube NIB $4
lime colored trivet from S/S 05 $5
consultant denim apron NIP $8
heart bread tube NIB $4

Last edited:
What do you still have? I might be interested in the lift & serve, medium squares, and the 2 bread tubes.
Thanks so much,
Sabrina Fleming

I'm interested in the lime trivet if it is not spoken for. PM me. Thanks!

1. What types of retired kitchen items are typically available as deals on Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer deals on a variety of retired kitchen items, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and tabletop accessories. These items are no longer available in our current catalog, but are still in excellent condition and perfect for use in the kitchen.

2. How much can I expect to save on these retired kitchen items?

The amount you can save on retired kitchen items varies, but typically you can expect to save up to 50% off the original price. Our deals on retired items are a great way to score quality kitchen products at a discounted price.

3. Are these retired kitchen items still covered under Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, all of our retired kitchen items are still covered under our lifetime warranty. If you encounter any issues with your purchase, simply contact us and we will be happy to assist you.

4. Can I purchase these retired kitchen items in bulk for a discounted price?

Unfortunately, our deals on retired kitchen items are only available for individual purchases and cannot be bought in bulk. However, you can purchase multiple items at once to save on shipping costs.

5. How often do you add new retired kitchen items to your deals section?

We regularly update our deals section with new retired kitchen items, but the availability of these items is limited. We recommend checking back frequently to see if any new items have been added.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Celia
  • scottcooks