• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Misc Items for Sale? Check Out My Retired List!

In summary, retired items are being listed for sale. Contact [email protected] for the full list. Some items for sale include a kid’s cookie set, Spanish draw slips, large spreaders, a tool about, large serving spatula, small serving tongs, a VIP PC logo shirt, stoneware mold holder, a bar board, a nylon slice and serve, a wooden dough and pizza roller, toaster bags, and a striped rectangular platter. All items are in new condition and reasonable offers are accepted. Contact for shipping prices and PayPal is preferred.
Kathytnt
I will list retired items here please EMAIL me for entire list. [email protected] It gets a little crazy when people are PMing and e-mailing.

Kid’s Cookie Set – Open – Displayed Only Measuring Cups, Recipe card and Cookie cutters in Plastic Drawsting bag $10
EH88 Spanish Draw slips 4 pads Free for the cost of postage
1645 Large Spreaders – 2 NIP $5 each
Tool about – White NIB $15

2625 – Large Serving Spatula $6

2560 Small Serving Tongs $6.50

VIP PC Logo Shirt Pastel Pink with Pink Embroidered ¾ length sleeved Size 1X Great condition $15

Stoneware Mold Holder NIP - $20

1000 – Retired Bar Board White $2.50

1167 – Nylon Slice and Serve $3 NIP

1480 Wooden Dough and Pizza Roller (NIP) – retired $5

2115 4-pack Toaster Bags $2.50 NIP

2018 – SA Striped Rectangular Platter $15

Everything is new in it’s original packaging unless otherwise notes.
I will accept reasonable offers on all items

Please contact me me for shipping prices

PayPal preferred

Thanks, Kathy

Kathy Draper

Eat Candy - Lose Weight

Sounds Crazy but it's working for me
!

How much for the spanish drawing slips shipped to 33073?

What would shipping be on these 2 items to 27889?

VIP PC Logo Shirt Pastel Pink with Pink Embroidered ¾ length sleeved Size 1X Great condition $15

1480 Wooden Dough and Pizza Roller (NIP) – retired $5

As I requested earlier - Please to not PM me about these items. Request via the thread or e-mail me directly. MY PM box if getting full

I forgot an item on the list

1435 Rectangular lid/Bowl $20 or best offer

Hi, I would be interested in the following. Could you tell me shipping to 06902?
Thanks

1645 Large Spreaders – 2 NIP $5 each
Tool about – White NIB $15

Dianne - Parcel Post is $6 and Priority Flat Rate box (2 day) is $8.95 Let me know if you want these items - Which type of shipping - How you would like to pay etc.

Carolyn same thing $6 for Parcel Post and $8.95 for Flat rate priority

Stacey it is $7.05 parcel post for the TTA - The spreaders are sold

Kathytnt said:
Dianne - Parcel Post is $6 and Priority Flat Rate box (2 day) is $8.95 Let me know if you want these items - Which type of shipping - How you would like to pay etc.

Yes... I do want them... parcel post shipping is fine. Do I use PayPal?

Kathy... I sent you the payment. Thanks

Kathytnt said:
Stacey it is $7.05 parcel post for the TTA - The spreaders are sold

Great, I will paypal you when I get home :) THANKS

If the rectangular lid/bowl is still available, how much would it be to ship to 19021? Thanks!
Lynda

I have a potential buyer on the lid but I will keep you updated

Great, thanks.Lynda

I have added to current pieces of cookware although I am only offering a 40# discount not the 60% Can't compete with HO. If you ahve already gotten a list that didn't have this on there and are interested let me know

The Lid has been sold

Lid/bowl and striped platter are sold

1. What types of miscellaneous items do you offer for sale?

We offer a wide variety of miscellaneous items for sale, including kitchen tools, utensils, storage containers, serving dishes, and more. Our inventory is constantly changing, so be sure to check our website for the latest items available.

2. Are your miscellaneous items only for use in the kitchen?

No, our miscellaneous items can be used for various purposes, not just in the kitchen. We also offer items for entertaining, home organization, and even outdoor cooking. Our products are designed to make your life easier and more enjoyable in and out of the kitchen.

3. Can I purchase your miscellaneous items without hosting a party?

Yes, you can purchase our miscellaneous items without hosting a party. Our products are available for purchase on our website or through one of our independent consultants. We also offer special promotions and discounts throughout the year, so be sure to follow us on social media for updates.

4. Are your miscellaneous items covered by a warranty?

Yes, all of our miscellaneous items come with a satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. How can I find out about new miscellaneous items for sale?

The best way to stay updated on our new miscellaneous items for sale is by subscribing to our email newsletter or following us on social media. We also have a "New Products" section on our website where you can find all of our latest additions. And don't forget to check with your independent consultant for any new products they may have available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • Kathytnt
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • Kathytnt