• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Kitchen Organized with These Discounted Misc Items!

In summary, the discounted misc items offer includes various kitchen organizers such as drawer dividers, pantry bins, spice racks, and shelf organizers. These items are made of high-quality materials such as plastic, bamboo, and stainless steel. The discount amount varies for each item, with potential savings of up to 50% off the original price. Each item includes dimensions in the product description for proper fitting. There is no limit to the number of items that can be purchased, but availability is limited.
Kathytnt
Kid’s Cookie Set – Open – Displayed Only Measuring Cups, Recipe card and Cookie cutters in Plastic Drawsting bag $10

EH88 Spanish Draw slips 4 pads Free for the cost of postage

Tool about – White NIB $15

2560 Small Serving Tongs $6.50

Stoneware Mold Holder NIP - $20

1000 – Retired Bar Board White $2.50

1167 – Nylon Slice and Serve $3 NIP

2115 4-pack Toaster Bags $2.50 NIP

2018 – SA Striped Rectangular Platter $15

I have a couple of items that are current so EMAIL ([email protected]) me for a full list

I prefer Paypal - Prices do not include shipping

What types of kitchen organizing items are included in this offer?

The discounted misc items offer includes a variety of kitchen organizers such as drawer dividers, pantry bins, spice racks, and shelf organizers.

Are these items made of high-quality materials?

Yes, all of our discounted misc items are made of durable and long-lasting materials such as plastic, bamboo, and stainless steel.

How much of a discount can I expect on these kitchen organizers?

The discount amount varies for each item, but you can expect to save up to 50% off the original price. Be sure to check the specific discount for each item before making a purchase.

How do I know which kitchen organizers will fit in my space?

Each discounted misc item includes dimensions in the product description. Be sure to measure your space and compare it to the dimensions listed to ensure a proper fit.

Is there a limit to how many discounted misc items I can purchase?

No, there is no limit to the number of discounted misc items you can purchase. However, keep in mind that these items are only available while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • Kathytnt
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • Kathytnt