• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What misc items are for sale and how can I purchase them?

In summary, retired items- For non-retired items e-mail me for a full list. I prefer paypal. The full current list is on Let's make a Deal
Kathytnt
I am just listing retired items - For non-retired items e-mail me for a full list. I prefer paypal. The full current list is on Let's make a Deal

612 PC Stickers from Nancy’s These are the round ones with the red ray s and the strawberry logo
48 stickers per package 5 unopened packages and one opened packege (counting purposes) $1 each or $5 for all
Super Salads Recipe Cards 2 $5 each

Kid’s Cookie Set – Open – Displayed Only Measuring Cups, Recipe card and Cookie cutters in Plastic Drawsting bag $12.50
Cucina Italian - 4 unopened packaged of invitations. 30 cents each
Taste of the Tropic 2 Unopened packages of invitations 30 cents each
Sale Pending
EH88 Spanish Draw slips 4 pads Free for the cost of postage

1745 NIP Flexible Funnels $7.50
Tool about – White NIB $15

Tiles Napkins set #2168 - Open - Displayed only $6
Beaded Napkin Rings $6
Tiles Placemats – Open – Display only $6 or $15 for all

Cranberry Glitter table runner #2179 Open - Display only $20
Tassel Napkin Ring set #2181 Open - Display only $6

2560 Small Serving Tongs $6.50

VIP PC Logo Shirt Pastel Pink with Pink Embroidered ¾ length sleeved Size 1X Great condition $15

Stoneware Mold Holder NIP - $20

2006 Conference Bag $5 Sale pending

Everything is new in it’s original packaging unless otherwise notes.
I will accept reasonable offers on all items

Any chance you can take a picture of the cranberry table runner? I would like this for my own personal use in my dining room. Also I would appreciate the measurements- [email protected]'

E-mail sent. I would like to look at the list.

Donna

You should already have the list - I just sent it to you I borrowed a picture fromone of the e-bayers It is a rich cranberry color with gold lurex sparkles running through it. It's very pretty but hubby and I don't have a dining table we have and island that has a a towel holder on one side and a condiment holder on the other so a table runner is not going to work for us.

The dimension accoring to the Fall catalog last year are 14" x 60" It has detachable beaded tassels also

Hmmm- I didnt get a picture? And now Im really interested!

What a dork I am - Let's try that I again - I am multi-tasking too much today

Attachments

• CTR.jpg
    CTR.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 408
Do you have a coffee table? I have draped the table runner across that and it looks great! Especially if I have guests over and put the appetizers on SA (cranberry of course).

please send me the list also

Beth---Thanks for that idea! I love the table runner, but think it looks silly on a larger table. I never would have thought to put it on the coffee table....duh!!!! They should call it a coffee table runner instead---what a great idea...I think I was just so disappointed with how it looked on my dining room table that I never thought of where else it might work! again, I have to say....DUH!!!! (to myself)

I have mine on my T.V. entertainment thingy...it's like an armour (sp?) with doors that close. I love mine!

For those of you that got the list earlier the only things that I have gotten a definate sale on have been the Taste of Tropics invites and the Conference Bag - All other things including the striped platter that I added are still up for sale because no one has confirmed that a check is in the mail or paid via paypal.

sillylittlechef said:
Beth---Thanks for that idea! I love the table runner, but think it looks silly on a larger table. I never would have thought to put it on the coffee table....duh!!!! They should call it a coffee table runner instead---what a great idea...I think I was just so disappointed with how it looked on my dining room table that I never thought of where else it might work! again, I have to say....DUH!!!! (to myself)
It's okay - we all take turns being creative here. :p

Nothing like a major hijack huh? I have my runner on my piano and it fits perfectly and looks SUPER! There... another choice for you!

All things that have been claimed and paid for have been shipped. I will be doing another inventory and listing in the near future with some new things added. Stay tuned

1. What type of miscellaneous items can be found in the forSale List?

The forSale List - Misc Items section offers a variety of products that can enhance your cooking and baking experience. This includes kitchen tools, gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and storage containers.

2. Are there any limited edition or exclusive items available in the forSale List?

Yes, our forSale List sometimes features limited edition or exclusive items that are not available in our regular product line. These items are often popular and may sell out quickly, so be sure to check the list regularly.

3. Can I find discontinued Pampered Chef products in the forSale List?

Yes, the forSale List may include some discontinued Pampered Chef products at discounted prices. These items are available while supplies last and may not be restocked, so act fast if you see something you like.

4. How often is the forSale List updated with new items?

The forSale List is typically updated once a month with new items. However, this may vary depending on product availability and demand. We recommend checking the list frequently to see the latest additions.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for items in the forSale List?

Yes, we often offer special deals and promotions for items in the forSale List. These can include discounts, free shipping, or bundle deals. Be sure to read the product descriptions carefully to see if any promotions apply to the item you are interested in purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Kathytnt
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • brandenc