• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling New & Retired Kitchen Items - All Prices in CAD

In summary, there are over 200 new kitchen items available for sale from Pampered Chef, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food storage containers. These can be purchased on the website or through independent consultants. To check if an item is retired, look for the "retired" label on the website. Retired items may still be available through consultants or on secondary market sites. They can also be purchased at a discounted price during seasonal sales or through the outlet store. Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty on most non-electric kitchen items for manufacturing defects or breakage under normal use. Shipping is available to Canada, the United States, and APO/FPO addresses with varying costs based on weight and destination.
rennea
Gold Member
Found some things that I would like to get rid of:

(2) Simple Additions Heart Bowls (NIB) $5.00 Each (sold)

(1) Retired Pastry Brush (NIP) $5.00(sold)

(2) Cake Testers (NIP) $1.00 Each (sold)

(1) HWC Pink Flexible Scraper (NIP) $4.00 (sold)

(1) HWC Pink Measure-All Cup $4.00 New but not in package (sold)

(1) Scalloped Bread tube (NIB) $3.00 (sold)

(2) Retired Bamboo Tongs (NIP) $2.50 Each(sold)

All prices are Canadian and do not include shipping. PM me if interested

Last edited:
~bumping~ ~bumping~

Do you take PC$:p?

I would love a heart dish (or two), but I am trying sooo hard to not spend my own money!! I'll have to think about it...

I would be interested in the Cake Testers, HWC scraper & measure all cup. E-mail with payment instructions. [email protected]
Thanks!!

Sorry everything is gone :)

What are the current new kitchen items available for sale?

There are over 200 new kitchen items currently available for sale from Pampered Chef. These include cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food storage containers. You can browse and purchase these items on our website or through one of our independent consultants.

How do I know if an item is retired?

You can check the status of an item by looking for the "retired" label on our website. If an item is retired, it means that it is no longer being produced and will not be restocked. However, you may still be able to find retired items through our consultants or on secondary market sites.

Can I purchase retired items at a discounted price?

Yes, retired items are often available at a discounted price from our independent consultants. They may also be available at a reduced price during our seasonal sales or through our outlet store. Keep an eye out for specials and promotions to snag retired items at a great price!

Do you offer any warranties or guarantees on your kitchen items?

Yes, we stand behind the quality and durability of our products. We offer a limited lifetime warranty on most of our non-electric kitchen items. This means that if an item has a manufacturing defect or breaks under normal use, we will replace it at no cost to you.

Do you ship internationally and what are the shipping costs?

Yes, we currently ship to Canada, the United States, and APO/FPO addresses. Shipping costs vary depending on the weight and destination of your order. You can view the shipping costs at checkout before completing your purchase. We also offer free shipping on orders over a certain amount, so be sure to check for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Celia
  • pamperedtraci