• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired Pampered Chef Items for Sale - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the speaker has accumulated a surplus of retired Pampered Chef items and is listing them for sale. They ask for interested parties to contact them by Friday and warn that they will be unavailable to ship items after that date. They also mention that the prices listed do not include shipping. The items for sale include stoneware, baking tools, kitchen towels, cookbooks, and catalogs from the past ten years. The speaker offers a discount for anyone interested in purchasing the entire lot. They also mention that current catalog items cannot be listed and should be requested through email.
hlaffoon5
Gold Member
I have accumulated a surplus of items that I do not need. I hope since several of the items are retired, there might be a need from you or your customers for some of the items I am listing here. I do ask that if you are interested in any items that you contact me by Friday. I will be unavailable to send items out after Friday. These prices do not include shipping.

Original Stoneware Bread Baking Crock $4.50
#1390 Deep Dish Baker $16

#1570 Star Bread Tube $4
Flan Pan Set (has been opened) $2
#1011 Cutting Board with grip net $10

#2018 Striped Rectangle Platter $17
#1996 Dessert Plates (set of 4) $20
Small Bowl Caddy (black) $6

#2990 Stainless Steel Fork $10.50

Denim Pampered Chef Apron $7
Lilac and Green Dots Towel Set $10
Lilac and Green Microfiber Dishcloths (special incentive item) $5
Aqua Microfiber Towel $6
Stars Towel set $10
Leaf and Striped Towel set $10
Heart Towel set $10

Grapefruit Knife (qty 2) $4.50 each

Retired Season's Best Cookbooks $0.75 each (some have my label on the back, but can easily be covered with your label or removed) If there are years that you are looking for and you don't see them listed, contact me and I will check the rest of my inventory.

S/S 2006 (QTY 1)
F/W 2006 (QTY 5)
S/S 2008 (QTY 7)
UNA MUESTRA F/W 2008 (QTY 2)

Have you been looking for a part of Pampered Chef History?

I also have multiple copies of catalogs from the last ten years (S/S 2000-F/W 2009) I can send you one from each selling season for $4 plus shipping.

I know it is a stretch, but if I have someone that is interested in the entire lot, you can save an additional 10% or FREE shipping! You would have to respond by noon on Wednesday to get this offer.

Thank you for taking a look at what I have to offer.

Heather Laffoon

Last edited:
Hi Heather! I'll look at the list a little more closely in a minute, but just a warning - if there is anything on here which is in the current catalog, you can not list it here. You can, however, list all retired products, and then have people PM or e-mail you for a list of the current items.

HI Heather....just a quick note that we are not supposed to post items for sale that are in the current catalog. You may want to move the current items to an email/ :)

Thank you for letting me know. I did have to remove a few items. I appreciate your helpful advise.

1. What are the types of retired Pampered Chef items available for sale?

There is a wide variety of retired Pampered Chef items available for sale, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and serving pieces. These items are no longer being produced by Pampered Chef and are only available while supplies last.

2. How long will the retired Pampered Chef items be available for purchase?

The retired Pampered Chef items will only be available for a limited time. Once they are sold out, they will no longer be available for purchase. We recommend purchasing your desired items as soon as possible to ensure availability.

3. Can I purchase retired Pampered Chef items through a consultant?

Yes, you can purchase retired Pampered Chef items through a consultant. They will have access to the limited-time offer and can help you place your order. You can also purchase directly from our website.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions for retired Pampered Chef items?

At this time, there are no additional discounts or promotions for retired Pampered Chef items. However, our prices for these items are already heavily discounted from their original prices, making them a great deal.

5. Can I return or exchange retired Pampered Chef items?

Retired Pampered Chef items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please carefully review your order before completing the purchase. If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
KellerCooks
  • cookingmomgb
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PCCookingMom
  • janetupnorth