• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

More Discontinued Stuff Taking up Space...

:Item #2993 - Stainless Cheese Knives - 2 available - $5 - SOLDItem #1970 - Set of 2 Accessory Forks - $3.00Item #2649 - Twixit Clip Combo Pack - White/Green/Lilac - 5 available - $3.00 ea. or offer - SOLDItem #1155 - Dual Sharpener - make offer - SOLDItem #2971 - Microfiber Towel - AquamarineItem #2982 - Microfiber Towel - EggplantItem #2983 - Microfiber Towel - LilacItem #2984 - Microfiber Towel - Lt. Green($3.50 e
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Time to list some more stuff...taking up space...need to clean house!!!!Fall Set - Older - Burgundy and Olive Green with Leaves - pkg of 4 placemats and 4 napkins - $20 or offer (incl. S/H at $20)
Item #2173 - Reversible Placemat Set, Tiles (Set of 2) - $10 or offer
Item #2285 - Blue Tumbler Set - contains 4 - $8
Item #2993 - Stainless Cheese Knives - 2 available - $5 - SOLD
Item #1155 - Dual Sharpener - make offer - SOLD
Item #2971 - Microfiber Towel - Aquamarine
Item #2982 - Microfiber Towel - Eggplant - SOLD
Item #2983 - Microfiber Towel - Lilac - SOLD
Item #2984 - Microfiber Towel - Lt. Green
($3.50 ea. on towels)
Item #2644 - Twixit Clip Combo Pack - Orange/Yellow/Green - $2.75 - SOLD
Item #2182 - Glitter Napkin Set, Cranberry (Set of 2) - $4.00
Item #1970 - Set of 2 Accessory Forks - $3.00
Item #2649 - Twixit Clip Combo Pack - White/Green/Lilac - 5 available - $3.00 ea. or offer - SOLD
Item #1620 - Pastry Brush - $6
Item #1167 - Nylon Slice N Serve - $3 - SOLD
Item #2330 - Nylon Spiral Whisk (more than 1 available) - $5 ea. - SOLD
Sm. Wrought Iron Caddy - $4.00Prices exclude S/H, but I'm willing to negotiate and if you buy enough, I will cover S/H. :)

Last edited:
I would be interested in several of your items ....all twixit clips, towels 2 please let me know what you would like. Thank you , Tonya

I'm curious to see the price list when you post it...

Hey guys - got busy tonight with the kids. I'll jump back on tomorrow afternoon.

interested in the cheese knives, of course... let me know

thanks

Carol

I was wondering if the pastry brush is gone and is that the old brissle one.

I'm interested in all the twixits for door prizes!

If the price is right, I'm interested in this. Do you have a pic?

Fall Set - Older - Burgundy and Olive Green with Leaves - pkg of 4 placemats and 4 napkins

Ok, just finally got home today!I'll get to work answering all these and getting some prices up!Pastry brush is the old bristle one and still available.Bettie - If I have a 2nd battery at home for my camera, I'll take a picture. I left my camera battery in the charger at work Friday! :(

Bump for today in case more people are interested...

Bumping - more to sell...My options this year were:
1. No conference
2. Sell stuffI'm determined to go to conference! :)

Bumping for Tuesday...thanks!

I'd like both sets of twixits please. My zip code is 12309.

sk8rgrrl99 said:
I'd like both sets of twixits please. My zip code is 12309.

Thanks - sent you a PM.

Thanks so far everyone, still a few things left - packages going out tomorrow and I'll send tracking information then.

janetupnorth said:
Bumping - more to sell...

My options this year were:
1. No conference
2. Sell stuff

I'm determined to go to conference! :)

Well, then, I'm praying everything sells - I want you at conference!

(If it doesn't sell here, do a sale with your customers...I did that at Christmas time, and sold a ton of stuff!)

ChefBeckyD said:
Well, then, I'm praying everything sells - I want you at conference!

(If it doesn't sell here, do a sale with your customers...I did that at Christmas time, and sold a ton of stuff!)

Thanks Becky! I'm also hoping to do a rummage sale this spring and get rid of my baby stuff...saucer, swing, high chair, bouncy seat, etc.

...now just to find the time!!!! I think I have April booked with stuff. I called my mom tonight because she is coming up to ask if she minds keeping my kids occupied while I run all over creation!

So far I have booked in just three weeks:
2 1/2 days Hazmat Operation (Hazardous Materials) Class
EMT Refresher - 2 weekends
Storm Spotter Class
Helping at a pet vaccination clinic
Regular work weeks
Teaching 2 CPR refreshers
A Firefighter Safety Conference a few hours away
A Firefighter Banquet

...not to mention other weekly activities like AWANA and piano lessons and swimming and church and Fire Dept. meetings/training and...whew!

If I survive April and my kids still know me, I'll be shocked!

Bump for some more things...I also have a couple new season, NIB items, but you'll have to contact me for those items.

Janet:

What else do you have left?

Cindy

Related to More Discontinued Stuff Taking up Space...

1. What exactly is "More Discontinued Stuff Taking up Space..."?

"More Discontinued Stuff Taking up Space..." is a category of Pampered Chef products that have been discontinued and are no longer available for purchase. These products may still be in stock, but once they are sold out, they will not be restocked.

2. Why does Pampered Chef have a category for discontinued products?

We understand that our customers may still have a need or desire for certain products that have been discontinued. By keeping them in a separate category, it allows customers to easily find and purchase these items before they are completely sold out.

3. Can I still purchase products from the "More Discontinued Stuff Taking up Space..." category?

Yes, as long as the product is still in stock, you can purchase it from the "More Discontinued Stuff Taking up Space..." category. However, once the product is sold out, it will no longer be available for purchase.

4. Are these products still covered under Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, any product purchased from Pampered Chef, including those in the "More Discontinued Stuff Taking up Space..." category, are covered under our warranty. If you experience any issues with a discontinued product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I return a product from the "More Discontinued Stuff Taking up Space..." category?

Yes, our return policy applies to all products, including those in the "More Discontinued Stuff Taking up Space..." category. However, please note that once a product from this category is sold out, it cannot be returned or exchanged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
KellerCooks
  • trps
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • janetupnorth