• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cleaning Out Some More Stuff - Discontinued Products

In summary, Pampered Chef has several popular discontinued products including the Mix 'N Chop, Brownie Pan, Measure-All Cup, Garlic Press, and Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. These products were discontinued to make room for new and innovative items or to be replaced by newer versions. Unfortunately, they are no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef, but may be found through third-party sellers. Pampered Chef also offers similar products to the discontinued ones, such as the Mix 'N Chop Plus. If your discontinued product needs to be replaced, you can contact customer service for assistance.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Some discontinued stuff for sale - all new in package. Linens:
2 Fall Placemat Sets of 2 (Stripes)
1 Fall Table Runner (Stripes) (grouping of all above for $25.00)
SHIPPED
1 Tiles Placemat Set of 2 ($10.00)
1 Fall Burgundy/Green Leaf set with 4 napkins, 4 placemats ($20.00 or offer - very pretty)1 set of 4 blue tumblers ($8.00)
1 pkg of orange/yellow/green twixit clips ($2.75)
1 kids cutter set ($4.00)
1 clip n' spread (make offer) SHIPPED
1 old style veg. peeler ($3.00) SHIPPED
1 set of appetizer forks ($3.00)
1 stainless cheese knife ($5.00)
1 wrought iron sm. bowl caddy (make offer)
1 can Good company tea ($5.00) SHIPPED
1 old style basting brush ($6.00)
1 white TTA (make offer) SHIPPEDFor what I couldn't find a price handy on I said to make an offer and I'll see if I like it. :D

Last edited:
Just sent you a pm about the placemats/runner and peeler!

Answered - thanks!

Bump for the Saturday a.m. crowd. I need to pay for my daughter's trumpet. :blushing: It was an AWESOME deal I couldn't pass up! If I sell this stuff it is already half paid for! :D

Bump for evening crowd.

Bump for Sunday, lots left!

Bump for Monday...

Updated statuses.

What are the most popular discontinued products?

The most popular discontinued products from Pampered Chef include the Mix 'N Chop, the Brownie Pan, the Measure-All Cup, the Garlic Press, and the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer.

Why were these products discontinued?

Pampered Chef periodically retires products to make room for new and innovative items. These discontinued products may also have been replaced by newer versions with updated features or designs.

Can I still purchase these discontinued products?

Unfortunately, once a product has been discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find these products through third-party sellers or in online marketplaces.

Are there any similar products still available?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of similar products to the discontinued ones. For example, the Mix 'N Chop was replaced by the Mix 'N Chop Plus, which has an improved design and added features.

What should I do if my discontinued product needs to be replaced?

If your discontinued product needs to be replaced due to a defect or damage, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They may be able to offer a replacement product or help you find a suitable alternative.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pameredchef007
  • naekelsey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
KellerCooks
  • trps