• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Products for Sale + Pampered Chef Shirt & Tote

In summary, the "Discontinued Products for Sale" section on the Pampered Chef website includes kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen gadgets that are no longer being produced. These products are still covered under Pampered Chef's warranty, but it may be limited to manufacturing defects. In addition to products, Pampered Chef also offers merchandise such as shirts and tote bags for purchase separately. While there are no specific discounts for discontinued products, there may be sales and promotions that include discounted prices. The "Discontinued Products for Sale" section is updated regularly, but there is no set schedule for when new products are added. It is best to check back frequently for a specific discontinued item.
husbandwifepcteam
:chef:Hello everyone I am cleaning out my inventory and found somethings I need to part with ...

4 Star Form/Inserts - $1 each or all for $3 +SH

1Halloween Cookie Cutter Sets - $3 +SH

1 Set of Accessory Forks - $1 +SH SOLD!

1 Slice/Serve Old Style Handle - $5 SOLD

1 Two Quart Quick Stir Pitcher Old Style - $8 +SH SOLD

1 Nylone Slice/Serve - $2 +SH SOLD

1 Red Hot Pad/Trivet - $3 +SH

1 Red Easy Opener - $2 +SH

1 Pair White Kitchen Shears - $4 +SH SOLD

1 Citrus Collection 1 Towel and Lime Trivet $6 +SH

5 Lemon Rosemary Sink Fizz Tablets - $2 +SH SOLD

1 Nylon Slotted Spoon -$6 +SH SOLD

1 Fall Table Runner - $5+SH

1 Twixit Clip Combo Pack White/Blue/Aquarmarine-$3 +SH SOLD

1 Cook's Corer-$3+SH

1 Cake Stencil Kit -$4+SH

Help Whip Cancer 2008 Gloves $8, Scoop $4, Scrubber $5, or all for $15 +SH ALL 3 SOLD!

Women's 3/4 Sleeve Stretch Polo Dark Red XL Retail $24.95 asking $15 +SH SOLD
You can find this on Merrill

Blue/White XLarge Vinyl Tote Bag $10 +SH

Thanks,
Michelle

Last edited:
I PM'd you, I want the red polo.

Just snet you a PM...:sing:

I was wondering if the 2 qt pitcher is still avaible? and the sink fizzys?

christinaspc said:
I was wondering if the 2 qt pitcher is still avaible? and the sink fizzys?

The pitcher is still available but someone already asked about buying the fizzys .
Thanks

husbandwifepcteam said:
The pitcher is still available but someone already asked about buying the fizzys .
Thanks

Both sold !

do you have a picture of the blue tote?

Related to Discontinued Products for Sale + Pampered Chef Shirt & Tote

1. What types of products are typically included in the "Discontinued Products for Sale" section?

The "Discontinued Products for Sale" section usually includes products that are no longer being produced by Pampered Chef. These can include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen gadgets.

2. Are the products in the "Discontinued Products for Sale" section still covered under Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, all products sold by Pampered Chef are covered under their warranty, even if they are in the "Discontinued Products for Sale" section. However, keep in mind that the warranty may be limited to manufacturing defects and does not cover normal wear and tear.

3. Can I purchase a Pampered Chef shirt or tote bag without buying any products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers merchandise such as shirts and tote bags for purchase separately from their products. These items can be found in the "Pampered Chef Gear" section of the website.

4. Are there any discounts available for purchasing discontinued products?

Pampered Chef does not offer discounts specifically for discontinued products. However, they do occasionally have sales and promotions that may include discounted prices on certain products, including discontinued ones.

5. How often does Pampered Chef update their "Discontinued Products for Sale" section?

The "Discontinued Products for Sale" section is updated regularly, but there is no set schedule for when new products are added. It is best to check back frequently if you are looking for a specific discontinued item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • chef2you