• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Current and Discontinued Pampered Chef Products

In summary, some of the current popular products from Pampered Chef include the Quick Cooker, Ultimate Mandoline, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender. These products are versatile and convenient in the kitchen. Unfortunately, discontinued products cannot be purchased directly from Pampered Chef, but may be available through third-party sellers. To check if a specific product has been discontinued, you can search the Pampered Chef website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant. Discounts or sales on discontinued products may be available, but it is best to check with the company or a consultant. Discontinued products can still be returned within 30 days for a full refund or exchange, as long as they are in their original packaging and unused.
jbondr
Gold Member
Cleaning house and making room for my new fall products:).

All prices are not including shipping and I will send everything the cheapest way possible unless otherwise requested and USPS Flat Rate is my first choice if possible.

**All items were used for display only or just duplicate items never used at all unless noted.

CURRENT PRODUCTS:

PM or e-mail me for a list of the current products I have for sale.
[email protected]

DISCONTINUED PRODUCTS:

1078 Kitchen Shears Cover $2 for hanging in cabinet(2)
1745 Flexible Funnel Set blue & green $5 (Out of Pkg) ***SOLD
2023 Tiles Small Bowl $5 each (2)
2024 Tiles Small Square $5
2154 Drink Charms $2 each (2)
2310 Oil Dipping Set $10 *** SOLD
2485 Ice Cream Sandwich Maker $5
2791 Chillzanne Round Sectional Server $20
Scalloped Bread Tube (in plastic, no box) $4

PC Matching Burgandy Men's Tie & Women's Scarf Set in the Box $15 (Never Opened) ***SOLD

Last edited:
I would like:

2310 Oil Dipping Set $10 (is this new with the olive oil bottle and plates)
and PC Matching Burgandy Men's Tie & Women's Scarf Set in the Box $15 (Never Opened)

Sent you PM

The chillzanne round sectional server...is the original right? If so I want it!
Please contact me by email. [email protected]
Norma

Last edited:
Here is the updated list

DISCONTINUED PRODUCTS:

1078 Kitchen Shears Cover $2 for hanging in cabinet(2)
1745 Flexible Funnel Set blue & green $5 (Out of Pkg) ***SOLD
2023 Tiles Small Bowl $5 each (2)
2024 Tiles Small Square $5
2154 Drink Charms $2 each (2)
2310 Oil Dipping Set $10 *** SOLD
2485 Ice Cream Sandwich Maker $5
2791 Chillzanne Round Sectional Server $20 ***SOLD
Scalloped Bread Tube (in plastic, no box) $4 ***SOLD

PC Matching Burgandy Tie & Women's Scarf Set in the Box $15 (Never Opened) ***SOLD

1. What are the current Pampered Chef products that are popular among customers?

Some of the current popular products from Pampered Chef include the Quick Cooker, Ultimate Mandoline, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender. These products are loved by customers for their versatility and convenience in the kitchen.

2. Can I still purchase Pampered Chef products that have been discontinued?

Unfortunately, once a product has been discontinued by Pampered Chef, it is no longer available for purchase. However, you may be able to find discontinued products through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

3. How can I find out if a specific Pampered Chef product has been discontinued?

You can visit the Pampered Chef website and search for the product in question. If it is no longer listed on the website, it has likely been discontinued. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Are there any discounts or sales on discontinued Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef occasionally offers discounts or sales on discontinued products, but it is not guaranteed. It is best to check the website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for any current promotions.

5. Can I return a discontinued Pampered Chef product?

Yes, you can still return a discontinued product to Pampered Chef within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. However, keep in mind that the product must be in its original packaging and unused.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • frozenchef