• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Season's Best and Una Muestra Cookbooks for Sale

In summary, the person is selling cookbooks for $0.75 each and some of them have personal information labels on them. The price does not include shipping. They have a variety of cookbooks available from different seasons and years. The person can be contacted for more information and to complete collections. They also apologize for any delay in their responses and provide their email for direct contact.
hlaffoon5
Gold Member
I have the following cookbooks for sale for $0.75. Some of them do have my personal information label on them, but can easily be removed or covered up with your own information. This price does not include shipping. Please contact me if you are interested in any of these to complete your own collections.

F/W 1999 (qty 3)
F/W 2001 (qty 1)
F/W 2002 (QTY 2)
F/W 2004 (QTY 1)
F/W 2005 (QTY 1)
S/S 2006 (QTY 1)
F/W 2006 (QTY 3)
F/W 2007 (QTY 1)
S/S 2008 (QTY 16)
F/W 2008 (QTY 3)
S/S 2009 (QTY 7)
F/W 2009 (QTY 9)

Lo Mejor de la Temporada otono/invierno 2003 (QTY 1)
Una Muestra s/s 2005 (QTY 1)
Una Muestra s/s 2006 (QTY 1)
Una Muestra s/s 2008 (QTY 7)

Last edited:
Excellent!

I need:

SS 1997
FW 1998
FW 1999

I will pm you!!

Thanks!

Hi, I would like to buy spring/summer 1997 and
fall/winter 1998, 1999, 2001, 2006.how much would it be total with shipping to missouri zip code 64056
and do you take paypalyou can email me at [email protected]thanks

I'm interested in 1 of each season up through 2008. How much to send to 95678?

Thanks!!

I have never heard from you. do you have any of these seasonbest that I am interested in left; if so how what is the total cost to be sent to mo 64056 and do you except paypal?

I would like to buy spring/summer 1997 and
fall/winter 1998, 1999, 2001, 2006.

Thanks

kam said:
Excellent!

I need:

SS 1997
FW 1998
FW 1999

I will pm you!!

Thanks!

Yes, I have not heard anything either. I am still interested in the SB from my post above! I pm'd you last week.

THANKS!! :)

Hi,
Of the ones you say you now available I only need 2 of them
fall/winter of 1999 and 2006. What would the shipping be to missour 64056.

thanks
Tammy

Tammy Thurmon said:
I have never heard from you. do you have any of these seasonbest that I am interested in left; if so how what is the total cost to be sent to mo 64056 and do you except paypal?

Thanks
Tammy,
I am sorry you didn't receive my email. I checked my inbox and it shows that it was sent. I do have the following books available
F/W 06
F/W 01
F/W 99

I don't have ss97 or FW 98 left. Sorry about the mix-up. The shipping will be $1.62 the total of the three cookbooks is 2.25 for a total of $3.87.

Tammy,
For just the two SB it would only be 1.50 plus the 1.62 shipping for a total of $3.12.

kam said:
Excellent!

I need:

SS 1997
FW 1998
FW 1999

I will pm you!!

Thanks!

Tammy Thurmon said:

Thanks

Tammy Thurmon said:
Hi,
Of the ones you say you now available I only need 2 of them
fall/winter of 1999 and 2006. What would the shipping be to missour 64056.

thanks
Tammy

Tammy,
For just the two SB it would only be 1.50 plus the 1.62 shipping for a total of $3.12.

I want to apologize to all of you for the delay in getting responses to you. I was expecting to be notified when someone replied to this thread. I didn't have my account set up to get those instant notifications. I have changed my settings, so I should see responses, private messages, etc. from Chefsuccess now. I do not check Chefsuccess website daily, so I wasn't aware there were replies that were made.
If you still feel like I haven't responded or you haven't received an email from me, please contact me directly at [email protected] and I will make sure to respond immediately.
Thank you for your understanding.

I have available out of those

f/w 99
f/w 01
f/w 02
f/w 04
f/w 05
s/s 06
f/w 06
f/w 07
s/s 08
f/w 08

That would be $7.50 for the cookbooks(total of 10) plus shipping would be $2.40 if I sent it media mail. For a total of $9.90. You can email me directly at [email protected] if you have any additional questions. Thank you for your interest.

hlaffoon5 said:
I want to apologize to all of you for the delay in getting responses to you. I was expecting to be notified when someone replied to this thread. I didn't have my account set up to get those instant notifications. I have changed my settings, so I should see responses, private messages, etc. from Chefsuccess now. I do not check Chefsuccess website daily, so I wasn't aware there were replies that were made.
If you still feel like I haven't responded or you haven't received an email from me, please contact me directly at [email protected] and I will make sure to respond immediately.
Thank you for your understanding.

Jillmami said:
I'm interested in 1 of each season up through 2008. How much to send to 95678?

Thanks!!

If you still have the following I would like to purchase them.

F/W 1999 1
F/W 2002 1
F/W 2004 1
F/W 2005 1

Thank you!!!
Karen

Last edited:
Karen,

I do have all 4 still available. It would be $3 for the cookbooks and for the shipping. I have mailed the cookbooks media mail in the past and have had problems with how long they have taken to arrive, so I would be sending this out regular first class mail. Please let me know if you would like for me to check on shipping expense by sending me your zipcode. Thank you for your interest.

In an email I received from Chefsuccess.com it also had that you wanted SS08, SS09, and FW09. I didn't see that on this post here on the website. If you don't mind letting me know what cookbooks you are wanting so that I can clear this up. Thank you. You can also email me directly at [email protected]

I would like you to check on sending to zip 72034.
I corrected my first response by taking the last three books off - because I found them after I had already sent the note.

added more
s/s 08

1. What is included in the Season's Best Cookbook?

The Season's Best Cookbook includes over 100 delicious recipes designed specifically for Pampered Chef products. It also includes helpful tips and techniques for using our products and creating successful meals.

2. Can I purchase the Una Muestra Cookbook separately?

Yes, the Una Muestra Cookbook is available for purchase separately. It features a collection of our top recipes from Latin America, including appetizers, entrees, and desserts.

3. Are the recipes in these cookbooks easy to follow?

Yes, our cookbooks are designed with busy home cooks in mind. The recipes are easy to follow and include step-by-step instructions, making it simple to create delicious meals for your family and friends.

4. Do these cookbooks offer any gluten-free or vegetarian options?

Yes, both the Season's Best and Una Muestra Cookbooks offer a variety of gluten-free and vegetarian recipes. These options are clearly marked for easy identification.

5. Can I purchase these cookbooks in a digital format?

At this time, the Season's Best and Una Muestra Cookbooks are only available in a physical format. However, you can find some of our recipes on our website and social media channels for easy access from your phone or tablet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • Jules711