• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired Items for Sale: NIP/NIB Kitchen Tools, Gingerbread Molds, and More!

In summary, we have a variety of retired items available for sale, including kitchen tools and specialty items such as gingerbread molds and pie plates. These items are still in their original packaging (NIP or NIB) and cannot be purchased with a consultant discount. To purchase a retired item, you can contact your consultant or visit our website. Please note that all sales are final and returns are not accepted, except for damaged or defective items.
Harrle
Anyone interested in the items below - I have been cleaning and know I am not going to use these items. These are all NIP/NIB, prices are what they originally sold for and do not include shipping or delivery confirmation to you. If I don't have any interest from here I will be taking them with me to a multi-vendor event this weekend. All offers considered...Item # Item Description Orig. Price
1805 Gingerbread Mold - School/Post Office $21.50
1806 Gingerbread Mold - Hometown Train $18.75
2662 Bar-B-Boss w/Sleeve $18.00
2255 Kitchen Scale $29.00
2180 Adjustable Scoop (1/2 cup) $5.50
2915 Denim Apron - Child $12.25 Thanks for looking,
Leea:cool:

Last edited:
Interested in the Denim Apron...
What Size Child?
Would you take $12.25 and mail parcel post included?
Thanks!

I would like #1806 The Gingerbread Mold - Hometown Train for $18.75 plus shipping/delivery.

Linda
[email protected]

chefkeri said:
Interested in the Denim Apron...
What Size Child?
Would you take $12.25 and mail parcel post included?
Thanks!

It says it fits ages 4 & up and women's petite size 4 and smaller.
What is your zip code so I can figure out what shipping might be.

Leea:cool:

Related to Retired Items for Sale: NIP/NIB Kitchen Tools, Gingerbread Molds, and More!

1. What types of retired items are available for sale?

We have a variety of retired items available for sale, including kitchen tools such as knives, measuring cups and spoons, and bakeware. We also have gingerbread molds, pie plates, and other specialty items.

2. Are the retired items still in their original packaging?

Yes, all of our retired items are still in their original packaging, either new in package (NIP) or new in box (NIB). This ensures that they are in perfect condition and ready for use.

3. Can I still use my consultant discount on retired items?

Unfortunately, we cannot offer consultant discounts on retired items. However, we do occasionally have special promotions and discounts specifically for retired items.

4. How can I purchase a retired item?

To purchase a retired item, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website. Keep in mind that retired items are limited in quantity and availability, so it is best to act quickly if you see something you want.

5. Can I return a retired item if I change my mind?

Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on retired items. All sales are final. However, if your item arrives damaged or defective, please contact us and we will work with you to find a solution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• button92
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLauraW
  • scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperinginfl