• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple Additions Entertaining Set

In summary, the Simple Additions Entertaining Set includes a large square platter, a medium square bowl, a small square bowl, and a set of 4 square appetizer plates. All pieces in the set are microwave safe and can be used for both hot and cold foods. The set is made of durable stoneware and is suitable for both formal and casual events.
shawchef
I have a customer that is looking for the SA Entertaining set that was dicontinued in Sept. if anyone has one they would like to part with?! Please email me @ [email protected]

You can still place an individual order dated for August.

I have one...only used for display. Email me or PM me!

1. What is included in the Simple Additions Entertaining Set?

The Simple Additions Entertaining Set includes a large square platter, a medium square bowl, a small square bowl, and a set of 4 square appetizer plates.

2. Is the Simple Additions Entertaining Set microwave safe?

Yes, all of the pieces in the set are microwave safe for easy reheating and serving.

3. Can the Simple Additions Entertaining Set be used for hot and cold foods?

Yes, the set is designed to be versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods.

4. What materials is the Simple Additions Entertaining Set made of?

The set is made of durable stoneware, which is oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe.

5. Is the Simple Additions Entertaining Set suitable for formal or casual events?

The set is designed to be versatile and can be used for both formal and casual events, making it perfect for any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fifiplc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
evk1972
  • tcrawley2
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
Replies