• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Simple Additions Pink Squares

In summary, the Hwc Simple Additions Pink Squares collection is a set of serving dishes and accessories designed by Pampered Chef. Made of durable stoneware with a glazed finish, the collection is safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. It includes four pieces: a medium square bowl, a large square bowl, a square platter, and a square serving tray. The Pink Squares can be mixed and matched with other Pampered Chef collections for a unique and stylish table setting.
ginamkiely
Does anyone have or know anyone that has the simple additions pink squares with the polka dots on them. i would really love to get my hands on a set. thanks so much!!:)

I have them! I have the cups as well. Let me know!

Did you get these? I have a set of the cups and saucers too!

I am looking for a set for a customer of mine that is a breast cancer survivor. Please PM me if you are willing to part with a set of cups and squares. Just name your price. Thanks!:)

1. What is the Hwc Simple Additions Pink Squares collection?

The Hwc Simple Additions Pink Squares collection is a set of serving dishes and accessories designed by Pampered Chef. The collection features a modern square shape and a soft pink color, perfect for hosting parties and gatherings.

2. What materials are the Pink Squares made of?

The Pink Squares collection is made of durable stoneware, known for its heat retention and resistance to scratches and stains. The serving dishes also have a glazed finish for easy cleaning and a polished look.

3. Can I use the Pink Squares in the oven or microwave?

Yes, the Pink Squares collection is safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. However, we recommend avoiding sudden temperature changes, such as placing a hot dish in cold water, to prevent cracking.

4. How many pieces are included in the Pink Squares set?

The Pink Squares set includes four different pieces: a medium square bowl, a large square bowl, a square platter, and a square serving tray. Each piece can be purchased separately or as a set.

5. Can I mix and match the Pink Squares with other Pampered Chef collections?

Absolutely! The Pink Squares are designed to complement other Pampered Chef collections, such as the Simple Additions line or the Stoneware collection. You can mix and match to create a unique and stylish table setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fifiplc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
evk1972
  • tcrawley2
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
Replies