• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Pink & Black Simple Additions Pieces

In summary, the dimensions of the Pink & Black Simple Additions pieces range from 4-7 inches in diameter and 1-2 inches in height. They are also microwave and dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. All Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty, including the Pink & Black Simple Additions pieces. They can be purchased individually or as a set, and can be found on the official Pampered Chef website or through various online retailers.
ndbigler
I have a customer who's looking for pink and black Simple Additions pieces. I've only been selling PC since this last August, and I'm not sure when PC sold the pink and black. Does anyone have any, or know where I could even begin to find some for her? Thanks a bunch!

we had black triangles
and pink mugs and squares with white polka dots(for hosts) but never a combination of the two

The only thing that came in pink was the Small Bowls. It was a hostess special a year or two ago. The only thing that came in black was triangles that fit on the large square platter. They were in the outlet as part of the Asian Dipping Set a while ago.

Oh lol so I just called her and she said she's looking for the black triangles and the pink with white dots squares. Anyone know where I can find some of those?

tell her to keep checking the outlet

What are the dimensions of the Pink & Black Simple Additions pieces?

The dimensions of the Pink & Black Simple Additions pieces vary depending on the specific item, but on average, they range from 4-7 inches in diameter and 1-2 inches in height.

Are the Pink & Black Simple Additions pieces microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the Pink & Black Simple Additions pieces are microwave and dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the pieces.

Do the Pink & Black Simple Additions pieces come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your Pink & Black Simple Additions pieces, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I purchase individual pieces or do I have to buy a set?

You can purchase individual Pink & Black Simple Additions pieces, or you can buy them as a set. We offer a variety of sets that include different combinations of pieces to suit your needs and preferences.

Where can I find the Pink & Black Simple Additions pieces online?

The Pink & Black Simple Additions pieces can be found on our official Pampered Chef website, as well as on various online retailers such as Amazon and Walmart. You can also purchase them through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ginamkiely
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLauraW
  • pamperedbykathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
Replies