• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the HWC collection include a pink bar board and knife set?

In summary, The Hwc Product Info is a comprehensive guide available online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It includes details about ingredients, usage instructions, and benefits of each product. There are often special discounts and promotions for Hwc products and customer reviews are included in the product info. The info is regularly updated to reflect any changes or improvements.
cwinter474
Gold Member
I've only been selling for a year, but PC has been in my life for 10+ or more. and I have been wondering -

When did they start doing the HWC pink products?

Does anyone have a list of the products that have been available?

thanks

I think HWC started in 2001.adjustable measuring spoons
Twixit clips
QSPs (both sizes)
can strainer
Help Whip Clips (ribbon-shaped clips with magnets)
microfiber towel
mini stainless whisk
mini measure-all cup
pink nylon knife
pink flexible scraper
ribbon stencils
SA cups and squares
gloves
scrubbie
mini scoop and measure
SA Bowl trio

Good, I'm not as behind as I thought I was.... thanks Ann

I may be missing a few items, but that's most of them. HO has repeated some.Just realized that I forgot the pink bar board and knife set.

What is the Hwc Product Info?

The Hwc Product Info is a comprehensive guide that contains all the information about the products offered by Pampered Chef's Home Wellness Collection. It includes details about the ingredients, usage instructions, and benefits of each product.

How can I access the Hwc Product Info?

The Hwc Product Info is available online on the Pampered Chef website under the Home Wellness Collection section. You can also request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any special discounts or promotions for Hwc products?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special discounts and promotions for Hwc products. These can include bundle deals, free gifts, or limited-time discounts. Make sure to check the website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest offers.

Can I find customer reviews for Hwc products in the Product Info?

Yes, the Hwc Product Info includes customer reviews and testimonials for each product. These reviews are from real customers who have used the products and shared their honest opinions and experiences.

Is the Hwc Product Info regularly updated?

Yes, the Hwc Product Info is regularly updated to reflect any changes or improvements in the products. Make sure to check the latest version of the product info for the most accurate and up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • jbarnhill
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • stayinathomemama