• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Huge Lot of Hwc Items, Brand New

In summary, the "Huge Lot of Hwc Items, Brand New" includes a variety of brand new Pampered Chef items such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food storage containers. The items in the lot are not all from the same collection, but come from various collections to provide a diverse range of high-quality kitchen products. The lot is sold as a whole and cannot be purchased as individual items. The benefits of purchasing the lot include a great value for a large number of brand new Pampered Chef items at a discounted price. Additionally, all Pampered Chef items come with a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring the quality and durability of your purchase.
Candi_f
Gold Member
Updated as of November 29, 2007.

I have a huge lot of Help Whip Cancer items left over. I will be moving within the next month or so, so I am trying to get rid of a bunch of my inventory.

Here is what I have, the quantity, and the asking price for each individual item:

Pink Nylon Knives (7) - $5.00 ea
Help Whip Clips (13) - $4.50 ea
Ribbon Stencil Sets (3) - $4.50 ea
Pink Bar Board & Knife Sets (2) - $8.00 ea
Pink Scrapers (2) - $6.50 ea

If one person would be interested in the whole lot...I can figure out a new discounted total with the items that haven't already been paid for.

I prefer non-cc PayPal, but I would be willing to take a check/money order if necessary. Products are all packaged up and ready to be shipped out as soon as cleared payment is received.

If you have any questions, please contact me not by PM, but via e-mail at [email protected]

Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:
Bump... :)

Candi, I just e-mailed you on the scrapers.

bump... :)

Bump... :)

i just e-mailed you
thanks so much!

1. What is included in the "Huge Lot of Hwc Items, Brand New"?

The lot includes a variety of brand new Pampered Chef items, such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food storage containers.

2. Are the items in the lot all from the same collection?

No, the lot includes items from various Pampered Chef collections, allowing for a diverse range of high-quality kitchen products.

3. Can I purchase individual items from the lot?

No, the lot is sold as a whole and cannot be broken up into individual items for purchase.

4. What are the benefits of purchasing a "Huge Lot of Hwc Items, Brand New"?

The lot offers a great value for a large number of brand new Pampered Chef items, allowing you to stock your kitchen with high-quality products at a discounted price.

5. Is there a warranty for the items in the lot?

Yes, all Pampered Chef items come with a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring the quality and durability of your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pam Moore
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • pcmealswithme