• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone have the HWC Pink Cups & Saucers set for sale?

In summary, the Pink Cups & Saucers Set is a high-quality stoneware set that is both dishwasher and microwave safe. It includes 4 cups and 4 saucers, each with a 12 oz. capacity, and is part of a larger Pink Collection that includes coordinating kitchen and dining items. The set is also a limited edition item, so it's recommended to get it while supplies last.
robinscookin
Does anyone have the Pink Cups & Saucers set from the HWC special?
I got my dates mixed up and missed it by one day. I've been searching and just found this thread on Chef Success (I'm in my 4th month!) Thanks in advance.

Robin

I do! PM with your ship-to zip and I can calculate a total for you. And just to clarify...you want 2 cups and 2 saucers? Or something different?

I am interested in finding a couple of the cups and saucers... or just cups if you got em:)

Yes, 2 cups and 2 saucers.
What is PM?! Sorry, I'm new on here!!

Candi_f said:
I do! PM with your ship-to zip and I can calculate a total for you. And just to clarify...you want 2 cups and 2 saucers? Or something different?

167 Beechtree Ln
Mt. Washington, KY 40047

PM is a private message. If you left-click on my name, it says "send a private message to Candi_f". It's kind of like an e-mail, but it automatically pops up when I am on the site or when I go onto the site. It's similar to an instant message.

Anywho...lol. The two cups and two squares would be $50 total. I prefer PayPal, but could also do check/money order.

Thanks!

What is the material of the Pink Cups & Saucers Set?

The Pink Cups & Saucers Set is made of high-quality, durable stoneware that is dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe.

How many cups and saucers are included in the set?

The Pink Cups & Saucers Set includes 4 cups and 4 saucers, perfect for a tea party or a brunch gathering with friends.

What is the capacity of each cup?

Each cup in the Pink Cups & Saucers Set has a 12 oz. capacity, making it the perfect size for a cup of tea or coffee.

Is the Pink Cups & Saucers Set part of a larger collection?

Yes, the Pink Cups & Saucers Set is part of our Pink Collection, which includes other coordinating kitchen and dining items such as plates, bowls, and serving dishes.

Is the Pink Cups & Saucers Set a limited edition item?

Yes, the Pink Cups & Saucers Set is a limited edition item and only available while supplies last. Get yours today before it's gone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• anniez
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
salthechef
  • cwinter474
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • lisaterwilliger