• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Pink Hwc Bowls & Caddy Set | Reviews & Photos | TIA"

In summary, the Pink HWC Bowls & Caddy Set includes 3 nesting bowls and a coordinating caddy, and is microwave and freezer safe. The bowls are made of BPA-free plastic and additional bowls can be purchased separately in different colors.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I saw a post on here about pink bowls with caddy does anyone have a set they are willing to part with? Also, what did they look like? TIA

They were last year's HWC host special. It was the regular caddy with two small bowls in pink instead of white.

It was the current stainless small bowl caddy. The bowls themselves are pink with a ribbon on the inside bottom. They're the same color pink as the host bowl trio this year, but solid.I have a spare set of the bowls, if you'd like them. $18 including shipping.

YEA ANN!!!!! I want them :) I'm PM'ing you.

I rec'd them - thanks so much!!!

You're welcome. Glad they arrived in one piece. Of course, it helped that I still had them in the original box. ;)

1. What is included in the Pink HWC Bowls & Caddy Set?

The Pink HWC Bowls & Caddy Set includes 3 nesting bowls (2.5, 4, and 6 quart sizes) and a coordinating caddy for easy storage and transport.

2. Are the Pink HWC Bowls microwave safe?

Yes, the Pink HWC Bowls are microwave safe for reheating food. However, they are not recommended for use in the oven or on the stovetop.

3. Can the Pink HWC Bowls & Caddy Set be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Pink HWC Bowls & Caddy Set is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods. The bowls are also freezer safe for convenient storage.

4. What material are the Pink HWC Bowls made of?

The Pink HWC Bowls are made of durable, BPA-free plastic that is safe for food use and easy to clean.

5. Can I purchase additional bowls for the Pink HWC Bowls & Caddy Set?

Yes, additional bowls can be purchased separately to add to your set. They are available in a variety of colors to mix and match with your Pink HWC Bowls & Caddy Set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • pamperedbykathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • jenwallace