• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Pink Sa Small Square Bowls And...

In summary, Sarah is trying to raise money to buy books for her husband's ship. She has a set of pink bowls and a cookie press for sale, and is asking for donations. She has also thought of contacting another DS company, Osborne books, to ask for donations.
confusedturtle
Gold Member
I have a few things that I am trying to sell to help raise some money to buy books for my husbands ship. The books are for the sailors to read to their children by webcam while underway. It is a way for the sailors to stay connected with their families when they go on those long deployments. Im just asking what I paid for these, thanks. Here is what I have:
1 set of SA HWC pink small square bowls + caddy (all NIB) ~13~ Sold
1 set of white SA small square bowls(NIB) ~10~ sold
1 cookie press (NIB) ~paid 21, but I'd take 15~ Sold
2 tool turn about totes (never used) ~15 on PPPlus, take 10 each)
1 large consultant bag ~ it has 2 large divided sections, one side has 3 smaller divided sections, on outside of bag it has a pocket that looks like it could fit pens, mini catalogs etc. This one is used and a little dusty. Ok I just looked really closely at this bag and it has a tear on the side so it is not for sale.

Last edited:
i'll take th epink bows and the white ones and the cookie press! I'll PM you!

Have you thought of contacting Usborne Books (another DS company) to ask for donations?

Osborne books? I have never heard of it? Do you have their website addy? I will google it and see if they could help out. Thanks alot!:)

Or scholastic books

do you think scholastic would donate some books. I never thought to ask companies, I just asked friends, family, and a few websites I frequent and I planned to go to the thrift store and buy some. I will have to look into that, thank you so much!:D

Usborne books. I googled it to find the corporate home page. Boy am I glad that HO makes us use their PWS and has great online rules!!! I couldn't find their corporate page because of all the consultant pages. Each one looks different and some look very very amateur!!! Anyhoo, I have a friend who is a consultant, I'll email her and see who you should contact.

Have you thought of asking for donations here? I'd be happy to donate books!!

Sarah, great minds think alike, I am sending her a box of books Wednesday.

If you would like to send some books I am sure they would greatly appreciate it. Any duplicates of books that we get we will divide up to be given to another ship in the area for their sailors to read on cruises. Thank you so much. If anyone would like to send books PM me and I will give you my addy and stuff. Thank you so much, that is awesome :D

Related to Fs: Pink Sa Small Square Bowls And...

1. What are the dimensions of the Pink Sa Small Square Bowls?

The Pink Sa Small Square Bowls measure 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 2 1/2" and have a capacity of 14 ounces.

2. Are these bowls microwave safe?

Yes, the Pink Sa Small Square Bowls are microwave safe.

3. Can these bowls be used in the oven?

No, these bowls are not oven safe.

4. Are the Pink Sa Small Square Bowls dishwasher safe?

Yes, these bowls are dishwasher safe.

5. Is the color of the bowls a true pink or more coral?

The color of the Pink Sa Small Square Bowls is a true pink.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Celia
  • ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • toaster_pastry