• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do you have the Tiles Small Square Bowls and Plates in stock?

In summary, Iso Tiles Simple Additions are a versatile set of serving pieces from Pampered Chef that are designed with a unique geometric pattern. They are microwave and oven safe, and can be used for both hot and cold foods. A set includes 4 pieces and they are suitable for everyday use as well as special occasions.
Kelly8
I am wondering if anyone has the Tiles Small Square Bowls (would love 4 of them) and/or the Tiles Small Square Plates (would love 2 of these). I have a customer who wanted them, was having issues ordering on my website under my outlet and now they aren't on there anymore. If you could e-mail me at [email protected], that would be great! Thanks!

I have 1 square and 1 bowl. I would LOVE to get rid of. They are new but OFP. I would see them both for 5.00 plus shipping just to get rid of them. Message me if interested.

I have one box of the tiles small bowl and one box small square...I will email you the information...Tammy

1. What are Iso Tiles Simple Additions?

Iso Tiles Simple Additions are a versatile set of serving pieces from Pampered Chef that can be used for both cooking and entertaining. They are designed with a unique geometric pattern that adds a modern touch to any table setting.

2. Are Iso Tiles Simple Additions microwave safe?

Yes, all of our Iso Tiles Simple Additions pieces are microwave safe. They are also oven safe up to 350°F and can be used in the dishwasher for easy cleanup.

3. Can Iso Tiles Simple Additions be used for hot and cold foods?

Yes, Iso Tiles Simple Additions are designed to be used for both hot and cold foods. They are made from durable stoneware that can withstand a wide range of temperatures without cracking or breaking.

4. How many pieces come in a set of Iso Tiles Simple Additions?

A set of Iso Tiles Simple Additions includes 4 pieces: a square platter, a round platter, a serving bowl, and a small bowl. This set is perfect for serving a variety of dishes and can be mixed and matched with other Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I use Iso Tiles Simple Additions for everyday use?

Absolutely! Iso Tiles Simple Additions are designed to be both functional and stylish, making them perfect for everyday use. They are also great for special occasions and can add an elegant touch to any table setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Diamond
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PC Angel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • keynibear