• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Bowls and Tiles in Eggplant, Cranberry, and Butternut Colors?

In summary, "Needed: Simple Additions" is a collection of versatile serving pieces designed for easy entertaining and everyday dining. The collection includes items such as platters, bowls, trays, and serving utensils that can be used together for a cohesive and stylish presentation. These pieces are made from durable stoneware and can be used in the oven and microwave. They are also dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. The collection offers a variety of colors and patterns to choose from for a personalized set.
amerrigan
I am looking for the small bowls and tiles (whatever size SA fits under small bowls) in the eggplant, cranberry, and butternut colors. My mom broke hers on accident and I am wanting to replace these for her.

Andrea--you're talking about the ones from the Entertaining Set? I have the bowls and mini squares NEW in box. $20 plus shipping.

Yes those are what I am talking about! They are in those colors??? Awesome! I will take them. For you to figure shipping I live in zip code 67401. Do you have paypal?

Andrea, let me get them boxed up and figure out shipping. Of course I take Paypal. :)

Related to Small Bowls and Tiles in Eggplant, Cranberry, and Butternut Colors?

What is "Needed: Simple Additions"?

"Needed: Simple Additions" is a collection of versatile serving pieces designed to make entertaining and everyday dining easier.

What types of serving pieces are included in "Needed: Simple Additions"?

The collection includes items such as platters, bowls, trays, and serving utensils, all designed to be used together for a cohesive and stylish presentation.

Can the "Needed: Simple Additions" pieces be used in the oven or microwave?

Yes, all of the pieces in the collection are made from durable stoneware and can be safely used in the oven and microwave.

Are the "Needed: Simple Additions" pieces dishwasher safe?

Yes, the stoneware pieces are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up after use.

Do the "Needed: Simple Additions" pieces come in different colors or patterns?

Yes, the collection offers a variety of colors and patterns to choose from, so you can mix and match to create your own unique set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Celia
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • keynibear
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • RAWOLFI