• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Cranberry Items, "Petite" Simple Add. Bowls & Square Mugs

In summary, "Iso" is short for insulated and means that the cranberry items are designed to keep food and drinks hot or cold for extended periods of time. The "Petite" Simple Add. Bowls are smaller in size and have a unique design for easy stacking and portion control. The Square Mugs are safe to use in the microwave and all cranberry items are dishwasher safe. Currently, the "Petite" Simple Add. Bowls and Square Mugs only come in cranberry, but new colors and designs may be introduced in the future.
kllindsey
Hello all! I am fairly new to PC, so I am not sure of the names of all the products, and I apologize. I am in search of basically anything in the cranberry color (lol). Also, the square simple add bowls that are smaller than the small ones in the F/W catalog. I may be mistaken, but I thought I'd seen some before. Also looking for some square mugs, perferably in the cranberry.

Please email me at [email protected] if you think you have any items that I might be interested in! Sorry I can't be more descriptive! And I thank everyone for the help upfront!

Katrina

Just an FYI - the old square mugs never came in the cranberry color.
Julie :)

The items that came in cranberry are still in the catalog until the end of February. Are you a consultant or do you have one? If not I'd be glad to place your order. Just pm or email me.

Last edited:
Check out the PC outlet - I think there are a lot of cranberry thing listed.

Since the cranberry SA items are still in the catalog, Marketplace guidelines don't allow us to post here yet.

BethCooks4U said:
The items that came in cranberry are still in the catalog until the end of May. Are you a consultant or do you have one? If not I'd be glad to place your order. Just pm or email me.

Don't you mean until the end of February?

esavvymom said:
Don't you mean until the end of February?

WOW. Where did May come from?? Thanks for catching it. I'll go back and change my original post.

What is "Iso" in relation to the cranberry items?

"Iso" stands for insulated, meaning that the cranberry items are designed to keep food and drinks hot or cold for extended periods of time.

What makes the "Petite" Simple Add. Bowls different from regular bowls?

The "Petite" Simple Add. Bowls are smaller in size, making them perfect for individual servings or portion control. They also have a unique design that allows them to stack easily for compact storage.

Can the Square Mugs be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Square Mugs are safe to use in the microwave for heating up beverages or food.

Are the cranberry items dishwasher safe?

Yes, the cranberry items are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

Do the "Petite" Simple Add. Bowls and Square Mugs come in other colors?

Currently, the "Petite" Simple Add. Bowls and Square Mugs are only available in the cranberry color. However, Pampered chef frequently introduces new colors and designs, so be sure to check for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Celia
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • keynibear
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • RAWOLFI