• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Medium Square Entertaining Bowl with Cranberry Stripes

In summary, the Medium Square Entertaining Bowl with Cranberry Stripes has a 2 quart capacity and measures 10 inches by 10 inches. It is microwave and dishwasher safe, suitable for both hot and cold foods, and does not come with a lid. It is also part of a collection that includes other matching serveware and kitchen tools.
ChefMrs.Ray
A guest at my party tonight is looking heatedly for the medium square entertaining bowl with cranberry stripes. It is a retired item and she is looking for at least 2 of them. It was my first party and I am trying to build up relationships with my guests, so if anyone has these and would like to sell them I am sure she would be interested, and I can set something up. Thank you!:chef:

eCay, eFay, eRay, ePay, something like that...

She did not want the one we have in the catalog, Medium squares with cranberry accent pg. 4? We used have striped ones with different colors.

Sorry, I just reread your message, she wanted bowls with cranberry accent? If so, no we do not have them in the cranberry.

check the yahoo group "lets make a deal" i just bought a retired "entertaining set" that featured the stripes pattern

thanks everybody! I will look in to all of these

Related to Searching for Medium Square Entertaining Bowl with Cranberry Stripes

1. How big is the Medium Square Entertaining Bowl with Cranberry Stripes?

The Medium Square Entertaining Bowl with Cranberry Stripes has a capacity of 2 quarts and measures 10 inches by 10 inches.

2. Is the Medium Square Entertaining Bowl microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Medium Square Entertaining Bowl with Cranberry Stripes is both microwave and dishwasher safe for your convenience.

3. Can I use this bowl for hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Medium Square Entertaining Bowl with Cranberry Stripes is suitable for both hot and cold foods. It is made of durable stoneware that can withstand high and low temperatures.

4. Does the bowl come with a lid?

No, the Medium Square Entertaining Bowl with Cranberry Stripes does not come with a lid. However, you can purchase a coordinating lid separately for easy storage and transport.

5. Is this bowl part of a set?

Yes, the Medium Square Entertaining Bowl with Cranberry Stripes is part of our Cranberry Stripes collection, which includes other matching serveware and kitchen tools for a cohesive look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MarciMac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • Oracle
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • pcchefmom