• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trade Spices/Rubs for Boxed SA Medium & Small Bowls & Squares

In summary, the exchange policy for trading spices/rubs for boxed SA medium & small bowls & squares allows for the exchange of any unused or unopened spices or rubs at a Pampered Chef party or through a consultant. There are no specific restrictions on the types of spices/rubs that can be exchanged, but it is recommended to bring in commonly used ones. Multiple spices/rubs can be exchanged for one boxed set, and if no spices/rubs are available, the set can be purchased at the regular price. The trade-in option is not available for other products in the catalog, but the boxed set does come with a 3-year guarantee.
scottcooks
Gold Member
I have a customer wanting medium and small bowls and squares of striped SA. Can anyone help me out with some new in a box?

I have the rectangle platter as a part of an entertaining set.

PM me if you have some you'd be willing to part with. Maybe we can do a trade (have a lot of spices/rubs).

Thanks for reading this!

Scott let me know if you are still looking for the striped items.

I have been looking for some of these too. If anyone has any they would like to sell, please let me know. Need not be NIB

I have two Small Striped Bowls NIB if anyone still needs these. PM me, but if I don't get back within the next week, it will be because I'm on the cruise. :)

I have 2 small bowls, 2 small squares, and 1 medium bowl all with stripes that are new in the box if anyone is interested in them.

JoLynn

1. What is the exchange policy for trading spices/rubs for boxed SA medium & small bowls & squares?

The exchange policy for trading spices/rubs for boxed SA medium & small bowls & squares is that you can bring in any unused or unopened spices or rubs to exchange for a boxed set of SA medium & small bowls & squares. This exchange can be done at any Pampered Chef party or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Are there any restrictions on the types of spices/rubs that can be exchanged for the boxed SA medium & small bowls & squares?

There are no specific restrictions on the types of spices/rubs that can be exchanged for the boxed SA medium & small bowls & squares. However, we do recommend bringing in spices/rubs that are commonly used in cooking and baking to ensure a smooth exchange process.

3. Can I exchange multiple spices/rubs for one boxed set of SA medium & small bowls & squares?

Yes, you can exchange multiple spices/rubs for one boxed set of SA medium & small bowls & squares. The number of spices/rubs you can exchange will depend on the size and value of the boxed set you are looking to receive. Our Pampered Chef consultants will be able to assist you with this exchange process.

4. What if I don't have any spices/rubs to exchange but still want the boxed SA medium & small bowls & squares?

If you do not have any spices/rubs to exchange, you can still purchase the boxed SA medium & small bowls & squares at the regular retail price. However, we highly recommend taking advantage of the trade-in option as it allows you to get the boxed set at a discounted price.

5. Can I exchange the boxed SA medium & small bowls & squares for something else in the Pampered Chef catalog?

No, the trade-in option for boxed SA medium & small bowls & squares is only available for unused or unopened spices/rubs. However, the boxed set does come with a 3-year guarantee, so if you encounter any issues with the product, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Oracle
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • slapsappyhappy