• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Iso SA Stripes Med Bowls & Plates | In-Demand Items for Sale

In summary, the SA Stripes Med Bowls have a diameter of 7.5 inches and a depth of 2.5 inches, while the Plates have a diameter of 9 inches. They are microwave safe, but not recommended for use in the oven or on the stovetop. They can be used for both hot and cold food and come in a set of 4 bowls and 4 plates. They are also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I am in search of SA Stripes Med Bowls and Med Plates. Please PM me if you have any available to sell. I have two customers looking for them.

Diane - I have a few that are gently used - if they are interested - Just let me know!

I have a Striped SA rectangular platter if anyone is interested....PM me

1. What are the dimensions of the SA Stripes Med Bowls and Plates?

The SA Stripes Med Bowls have a diameter of 7.5 inches and a depth of 2.5 inches. The SA Stripes Med Plates have a diameter of 9 inches.

2. Are the SA Stripes Med Bowls and Plates microwave safe?

Yes, the SA Stripes Med Bowls and Plates are microwave safe. However, it is not recommended to use them in the oven or on the stovetop.

3. Can the SA Stripes Med Bowls and Plates be used for hot and cold food?

Yes, the SA Stripes Med Bowls and Plates can be used for both hot and cold food. They are made of durable stoneware that can withstand a wide range of temperatures.

4. How many bowls and plates come in a set?

Each set of SA Stripes Med Bowls and Plates includes 4 bowls and 4 plates.

5. Are the SA Stripes Med Bowls and Plates dishwasher safe?

Yes, the SA Stripes Med Bowls and Plates are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Oracle
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • Frugalli