• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Medium or Small Striped SA Plates? Check Out Our Collection Now!

In summary, the striped SA plates from Pampered Chef come in medium and small sizes, are aesthetically pleasing and aid in portion control, are microwave and dishwasher safe, and currently only available in one color option. They can be purchased in a set of four for convenience.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Does anyone have any medium or small striped SA Plates they might be interested in selling?

I need 3 for the 3 tiered stand.
You can PM me okay? Thanks!

I sent you a pm last night. did you get it?

I did... I apologize for not responding quicker. Did you know how much you wanted for the plate? I need 3 total so hopefully I can find her some more.

Related to Looking for Medium or Small Striped SA Plates? Check Out Our Collection Now!

What sizes do the striped SA plates come in?

The striped SA plates from Pampered Chef come in both medium and small sizes.

What are the benefits of using striped SA plates?

Striped SA plates are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they also help with portion control and make it easy to create visually appealing food presentations.

Are the striped SA plates microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the striped SA plates from Pampered Chef are both microwave and dishwasher safe, making them convenient for everyday use.

Do the striped SA plates come in different color options?

Currently, the striped SA plates are only available in one color option - a classic white with a subtle striped design. This allows them to easily match any kitchen decor.

Can I purchase the striped SA plates in a set?

Yes, the striped SA plates can be purchased in a set of four, making it easy to stock up for family dinners or special occasions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sherri lynn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • quiverfull7
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • quiverfull7