• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Iso Stripes Plates - 7" Squares Available Now!

In summary, the Iso Stripes Plates - 7" Squares are 7 inches in diameter and are microwave and dishwasher safe. Each set comes with 4 plates and they can be used for both hot and cold food. They also have a non-slip bottom to prevent spills.
jenne
I have someone looking for the stripes plates...I believe they are the 7" squares. She said she has three and wants an even number...so she'd be willing to buy 1 or 3...anyone have any?

Thanks!

I have one to sell. I'll send you a PM.

These are now in our outlet on our websites today!

1. What is the size of the Iso Stripes Plates - 7" Squares?

The Iso Stripes Plates - 7" Squares are 7 inches in diameter, making them the perfect size for individual servings or appetizers.

2. Are the Iso Stripes Plates microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Stripes Plates are both microwave and dishwasher safe, making them convenient for everyday use.

3. How many plates come in a set?

Each set comes with 4 Iso Stripes Plates - 7" Squares, perfect for a small dinner party or family meal.

4. Can these plates be used for both hot and cold food?

Yes, the Iso Stripes Plates are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold food. They are made from high-quality stoneware that can withstand high temperatures.

5. Do the Iso Stripes Plates have a non-slip bottom?

Yes, these plates have a non-slip bottom to prevent them from sliding on surfaces and causing spills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • sherri lynn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • quiverfull7