• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the cranberry and green stoneware pie plates the same size?

In summary, the Iso Green Stoneware Pie Plate is a heat-distributing and crust-crisping plate designed for baking pies. It is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can be cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. However, it is not recommended for use in the microwave. Additionally, the plate is lead-free and safe for food preparation and consumption.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I know this has not been available for several years, but I have a guest looking for one because she swears the cranberry one is "bigger". If anyone has them she would like 2, but she would be thrilled with 1. And if you have one that you don't want to sell, would you look at it compared with the current cranberry one and let me know if it's a different size? Thanks!!
[email protected]

I may have one, but not new in box... would she still want it? let me know at [email protected]... i never check this site..

They are the same size

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Green Stoneware Pie Plate?

The Iso Green Stoneware Pie Plate is designed to evenly distribute heat and create a crispy crust for your pies.

2. Is the Iso Green Stoneware Pie Plate safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Green Stoneware Pie Plate is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. How do I clean the Iso Green Stoneware Pie Plate?

The Iso Green Stoneware Pie Plate can be cleaned with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. It is also dishwasher safe.

4. Can the Iso Green Stoneware Pie Plate be used in the microwave?

No, the Iso Green Stoneware Pie Plate is not recommended for use in the microwave.

5. Is the Iso Green Stoneware Pie Plate lead-free?

Yes, the Iso Green Stoneware Pie Plate is lead-free and safe for food preparation and consumption.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • Kathy Scott
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ccpchef
  • danielsdundee