• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted Retired Mini Oval Cranberry Stoneware

In summary, the Wanted Retired Mini Oval Cranberry Stoneware is a small stoneware dish measuring 8" x 5.5" x 2" with a 16 oz. capacity. It is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F and can also be used in the microwave, but it is recommended to avoid sudden temperature changes. The dish is dishwasher-safe, but it is best to hand-wash with warm water and mild soap. The material of the dish is stoneware, which is a durable and non-porous type of clay fired at high temperatures.
danielsdundee
I'm looking for a mini oval stoneware in cranberry, I have the vanilla one already. This is the perfect stone for heating up dips. Please if anyone is willing to sell, please let me know.

Thank You

Do you mean the small oval baker? I have one brand new in cranberry. Sent you a PM.

I also have a new cranberry small oval baker. Let me know if you are interested.

susan g said:
I also have a new cranberry small oval baker. Let me know if you are interested.

How much are you willing to sell for??

I sent you a PM.

I have one to, if you or anyone else still needs one.

1. What is the size and capacity of the Wanted Retired Mini Oval Cranberry Stoneware?

The Wanted Retired Mini Oval Cranberry Stoneware measures 8" x 5.5" x 2" and has a 16 oz. capacity.

2. Is the Wanted Retired Mini Oval Cranberry Stoneware safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Wanted Retired Mini Oval Cranberry Stoneware is oven-safe up to 450°F.

3. How do I clean the Wanted Retired Mini Oval Cranberry Stoneware?

The Wanted Retired Mini Oval Cranberry Stoneware is dishwasher-safe, but for best results, hand-wash with warm water and mild soap.

4. Can the Wanted Retired Mini Oval Cranberry Stoneware be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Wanted Retired Mini Oval Cranberry Stoneware is microwave-safe. However, it is recommended to avoid sudden temperature changes, so do not place it in a hot oven or on a hot stove directly from the refrigerator or freezer.

5. What is the material of the Wanted Retired Mini Oval Cranberry Stoneware?

The Wanted Retired Mini Oval Cranberry Stoneware is made of stoneware, which is a type of clay fired at high temperatures to create a durable and non-porous material.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy Scott
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ccpchef
  • jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies