• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Replacement Lid for Your Stoneware Rectangular Baker?

In summary, the conversation is about a customer looking for a replacement lid for her stoneware rectangular baker. A seller offers a used plastic lid with an accordion-type feature for $10 plus shipping. The customer asks for the shipping cost to zip code 99504 and confirms that the lid is used. The seller clarifies that the lid was only used for shows and not actually used for cooking. The shipping cost is $7.70 with a padded envelope, making the total cost $17.70. Another seller offers a new lid for the same price and is willing to match the price. The customer will contact the customer to confirm the price.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
A customer needs a replacement lid for her stoneware rectangular baker. If anyone has one they'd be willing to sell, let me know.

Thanks!
Peggy

chezshelly said:
The plastic lid?

Yes, with the accordian-type feature.

I have one if you still need one.

I have one for $10 plus shipping & I will have to get a bag to ship it in, so that would be a part of the shipping.

cochef said:
I have one if you still need one.

How much?
And I assume it's in used condition...?

byrd1956 said:
I have one for $10 plus shipping & I will have to get a bag to ship it in, so that would be a part of the shipping.

I'll let the customer know and get back to you. Do you know what shipping would be to zip code 99504? (might not be her zip code, but close enough to be the same rate.) Also used...? (just want to be honest with the customer.)

I'll let the customer know and get back to you. Do you know what shipping would be to zip code 99504? (might not be her zip code, but close enough to be the same rate.) Also used...? (just want to be honest with the customer.)[/QUOTE]
Actually only taken to shows to show; not used other than that. Will check the shipping today.

byrd1956 said:
Actually only taken to shows to show; not used other than that. Will check the shipping today.

Great! I may not be in touch for a day or two. I'm traveling today and will check back as soon as I can.

Chef Peg the shipping w/the padded envelope is $7.70 , so $17.70. Thank you for your interest.

ChefPeg said:
How much?
And I assume it's in used condition...?

I'll let the customer know and get back to you. Do you know what shipping would be to zip code 99504? (might not be her zip code, but close enough to be the same rate.) Also used...? (just want to be honest with the customer.)

Mine is new and I will match the price if you are still interested.
thanks

Thanks. I'll contact the customer when I can (I'm on vacation) and let you know if she agrees to the price.

What is the material of the Iso: Rectangular Baker Lid?

The Iso: Rectangular Baker Lid is made of durable and heat-resistant silicone material, which can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

Is the Iso: Rectangular Baker Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Rectangular Baker Lid is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient clean-up.

Can the Iso: Rectangular Baker Lid be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso: Rectangular Baker Lid is safe for use in the oven, up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is perfect for baking or roasting dishes in your rectangular baker.

How does the Iso: Rectangular Baker Lid help with baking?

The Iso: Rectangular Baker Lid helps to trap in heat and moisture, resulting in more evenly baked dishes. It also helps to prevent spills and splatters in the oven.

Can the Iso: Rectangular Baker Lid be used with other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Iso: Rectangular Baker Lid is designed to fit perfectly on top of the Pampered Chef rectangular baker, but it can also be used with other similar-sized baking dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • KellyTheChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • E R