• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Replacement Lid for Your Rectangular Baker?

In summary, someone is looking for a lid for a rectangular baker, which is a discontinued item. They can still order it individually and get it within 30 days of the last day of the month, as long as it is in stock. It is recommended to order it before the 12th of the month as they are going fast. It is suggested to order it as the person who wants it, and it can be purchased with a 20% discount. There is a rectangular baking lid for sale and it is recommended to save it because it is a discontinued item and may be difficult to find in the future. Some have purchased the lid but do not like it because it does not fit with the rattan server.
pcjulie
Someone called today (a day too late) looking for a lid for the rectangular baker. Anyone have one they want to part with?

If you put it in as an individual order dated yesterday, you can get it. I put in an order for a griddle this morning!

still able to orderYou are still able to order discontinued items for 30 days after the last day of the month as long as they have them in stock.

You just need to put them in as an individual order dated in August.

Thanks ladies! I was getting ready to look for a rec. baker lid too!!

So,
The individual order we put in dated August, Is that in our name or the person wanting the item her name?
Or do we order it with our 20% off?
Confused!! :confused:
Schel

You put it in as the person ordering it, but it needs to be put in by the 12th since it looks like they are going fast.
The way to put it in as an individual order is to go to PP go under shows and it will say cooking, catalog, individual, or fundraiser, highlight individual and place the order hth

FS: Rectangular Baking LidI have a rectangular baking lid for sale. I ordered it in as a duplicate.

If no takers I will send it back for a refund.

Karla
[email protected]

Karla- I would recommend saving it if you can afford it! Someone will want it since it is discontinued! Maybe tell someone that if they buy the rectangular baker you will give them the lid free or half off!

I was debating whether or not to get the lid. Part of me wants to - but since it is discontinued, I probably shouldn't bother, right?

I bought one because I wanted it, but I think if you are even kinda wanting one to get them before they are gone. You will always find someone to resell it to if you end up not wanting it, but you will have to work pretty hard to get one for the same price if you want on in the future!

I have the lid and do not like it. It does not fit on the baker if you use the rattan server. Kind of pointless. :confused:

Related to Need a Replacement Lid for Your Rectangular Baker?

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Rectangular Baker Lid?

The Iso Rectangular Baker Lid is designed to fit perfectly on top of the Iso Rectangular Baker, providing an airtight seal to keep food fresh and prevent spills while transporting.

2. Can the Iso Rectangular Baker Lid be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Rectangular Baker Lid is oven-safe up to 450°F, making it the perfect accessory for cooking and baking in the Iso Rectangular Baker.

3. Is the Iso Rectangular Baker Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Rectangular Baker Lid is dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze after cooking and serving meals.

4. Can the Iso Rectangular Baker Lid be used on other Pampered Chef products?

No, the Iso Rectangular Baker Lid is specifically designed to fit the Iso Rectangular Baker and is not recommended for use with other Pampered Chef products.

5. Is the Iso Rectangular Baker Lid BPA-free?

Yes, the Iso Rectangular Baker Lid is made from BPA-free materials, ensuring that your food stays safe and free from harmful chemicals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • ChefPeg
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • KellyTheChef