• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Stoneware Rectangular Baker Lid/Bowl

In summary, the Iso Stoneware Rectangular Baker Lid/Bowl has multiple uses, serving as both a lid for retaining heat while cooking and a serving bowl to keep food warm at the table. It is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and is not recommended for use in the microwave. The lid/bowl is dishwasher safe but hand-washing is recommended, and it comes with a 5-year limited warranty against defects.
LisaVH
First - does anyone know if this will fit on the new rectangular baker? Second, does anyone have one? My neighbor (recently my best customer) wants a lid for baking with for hers and we were thinking that this lid/bowl would work. TIA.

LisaVH said:
First - does anyone know if this will fit on the new rectangular baker? Second, does anyone have one? My neighbor (recently my best customer) wants a lid for baking with for hers and we were thinking that this lid/bowl would work. TIA.
Yes it does fit the glazed rectangular baker. No I don't have one (well, except for the one in my cupboard which I am not selling).

I have a friend that has one and wishes that she didn't since she never uses it. Not sure if it's ever been used though.

I have one that has been used twice that I would love to sell. Let me know if you're interested.

To both of you with one..please IM me with how much you would want for it and how much shipping would cost. I am in Houston, Texas (77584). Thanks.

What is the purpose of the Iso Stoneware Rectangular Baker Lid/Bowl?

The Iso Stoneware Rectangular Baker Lid/Bowl can be used as a lid to cover and retain heat while cooking in the oven or as a serving bowl to keep food warm at the table.

Is the Iso Stoneware Rectangular Baker Lid/Bowl safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Stoneware Rectangular Baker Lid/Bowl is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for baking, roasting, and broiling.

Can I use the Iso Stoneware Rectangular Baker Lid/Bowl in the microwave?

No, the Iso Stoneware Rectangular Baker Lid/Bowl is not recommended for use in the microwave as it may cause damage to the stoneware.

How do I clean the Iso Stoneware Rectangular Baker Lid/Bowl?

The Iso Stoneware Rectangular Baker Lid/Bowl is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing to prolong its lifespan. Use warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth to clean.

What is the warranty for the Iso Stoneware Rectangular Baker Lid/Bowl?

The Iso Stoneware Rectangular Baker Lid/Bowl comes with a 5-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Please contact our customer service for any warranty inquiries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • KellyTheChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • pckelly