• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Old Style Lid for Colander / Bowl Set

In summary, the Old Style Lid for Colander/Bowl Set is made of durable, BPA-free plastic that is safe for use in the kitchen. It can fit on multiple sizes of colanders and bowls and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. To use, simply place it on top of your colander or bowl and press down on the center to create a tight seal. It is not safe for use in the microwave, but can be used in the fridge, freezer, or when preparing food on the counter.
IAmChefJ
So a customer tells me her lid is cracked for her biggest bowl in the colander / bowl set. No problem, I look it up on the replacement parts... and order her one.

Of course... it gets here, she tells me it doesn't fit. Another neighbor looked at it and said she has the "old style" set, not the new one.

Does anyone for any odd reason have an old style lid for the larger bowl? Or have any suggestions for how to go about getting one?

TIA!

I would call HO and tell them that a customer needs a lid for the old colander/bowl set. It won't hurt to ask. Good Luck!

Home Office couldn't help me, but it was a good suggestion, thanks! In the event anyone has an old set or lids laying around they're willing to part with, let me know!

Thanks!

Let me see what I can do. I have my 2 bowls from that set, but somehow with all my moving the last few years, I seem to have misplaced my lids and colanders. If I can find it, I would part with it. It is used though. I'm hoping to get the new set soon, and I've been without it for so long that it wouldn't bother me at all! BUT I just have to find it! Its in storage somewhere!

1. What is the material of the Old Style Lid for Colander / Bowl Set?

The Old Style Lid is made of durable, BPA-free plastic that is safe for use in the kitchen.

2. Can the Old Style Lid fit on any size of colander or bowl?

Yes, the Old Style Lid is designed to fit on multiple sizes of colanders and bowls, making it a versatile addition to your kitchen tools.

3. Is the Old Style Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Old Style Lid is top rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience.

4. How do I use the Old Style Lid?

To use the Old Style Lid, simply place it on top of your colander or bowl and press down on the center to create a tight seal. This will prevent spills and splatters while you mix or strain ingredients.

5. Can I use the Old Style Lid in the microwave?

No, the Old Style Lid is not safe for use in the microwave. It is only intended for use in the fridge, freezer, or when preparing food on the counter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • amychefofPA
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amychefofPA
  • suzipooh