• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Old Style Lid for Rectangle Baker?

In summary, the conversation revolves around a search for an old style lid for a rectangle baker, with several participants offering their own lids for sale. There is also discussion about the difficulty in finding these lids and the inconvenience of using foil as a replacement. Some individuals have found success with the lid fitting their bakers, while others have had trouble with it staying on. One person also mentions using Saran Wrap as an alternative to the lid.
sslangley
Hi ladies,

I'm in search of the old style lid, accordian style, for the rectangle baker. I will pay with paypal asap.

I have one....I was just about to post that I have a huge list of products I am trying to get rid of (to make room for the new!!!) at 20% off. Email me at [email protected]. Thanks :)

If anyone else is looking, I have one as well.

Those are hard to find. I found one on Ebay-- not cheap. I don't know why PC ever discontinued this without an improved replacement. It doesn't look good (compared to Pyrex) to come with your dish in a nice piece of stoneware and to have to cover it with foil and hope it stays on. The presentation doesn't scream easy to transport--it doesn't even whisper it.

I agree. I LOVE mine, and bought a few extras before they were discontinued... so that is why I have an extra I'm willing to sell. My favorite thing to use it with (and the deep dish baker) is in the insulated tote.... how the heck are you suppoed to securely strap your dish in without a lid? I hate foil!

Just note that they fit the OLD bakers...they don't stay on the new glazed bakers.

janetupnorth said:
Just note that they fit the OLD bakers...they don't stay on the new glazed bakers.

Both of mine do.

I hate mine, it doesn't stay on my cranberry rectangular baker. It just kind of sits on top. I ususally cover anything i cook in baker with Saran Wrap because the lid just does not fit tightly.

Melody

jenniferknapp said:
I have one....I was just about to post that I have a huge list of products I am trying to get rid of (to make room for the new!!!) at 20% off. Email me at [email protected]. Thanks :)

Thanks Jennifer, I just sent you an email...

1. What is the purpose of the Iso - Rectangle Baker Lid?

The Iso - Rectangle Baker Lid is designed to fit perfectly on top of the Pampered Chef Rectangle Baker, creating an airtight seal for baking, storing, and transporting food.

2. Is the Iso - Rectangle Baker Lid oven-safe?

Yes, the Iso - Rectangle Baker Lid is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe.

3. Can the Iso - Rectangle Baker Lid be used as a serving dish?

Yes, the Iso - Rectangle Baker Lid is not only functional, but it also makes for a stylish serving dish. It is perfect for taking your dishes from the oven to the table.

4. How does the Iso - Rectangle Baker Lid help with food storage?

The Iso - Rectangle Baker Lid creates an airtight seal on the Rectangle Baker, keeping food fresh for longer periods of time. It is also stackable, making it easy to store multiple dishes in the fridge or freezer.

5. Is the Iso - Rectangle Baker Lid compatible with other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Iso - Rectangle Baker Lid is specifically designed to fit the Pampered Chef Rectangle Baker, but it can also be used with the Deep Covered Baker for added versatility. It can also be used with the Rectangular Baker & Lid Set for easy storage and transport.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmeg
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • amychefofPA
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amychefofPA
Replies