• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Old Style 3 Tier Stand and Rectangle Stand

In summary, the Iso Old Style 3 Tier Stand measures 14 inches in height and has a diameter of 11 inches for the bottom tier, 9 inches for the middle tier, and 7 inches for the top tier. It can hold up to three dishes at a time, one on each tier, and has a weight limit of 6 pounds. The Rectangle Stand is suitable for hot dishes and has a weight limit of 6 pounds. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended to preserve its quality.
kat29
I'm trying to find the old style 3-tier stand and rectangle stand for a customer. If anyone has one they are wanted to get rid of please PM me or email me your price and shipping to 29152. Thanks

Just sent you an email.. I forgot to tell you that the stand is new in box.

Found Thanks

What are the dimensions of the Iso Old Style 3 Tier Stand?

The Iso Old Style 3 Tier Stand measures 14 inches in height and has a diameter of 11 inches for the bottom tier, 9 inches for the middle tier, and 7 inches for the top tier.

Can the Rectangle Stand be used for hot dishes?

Yes, the Rectangle Stand is made to withstand hot temperatures and can safely be used for hot dishes such as casseroles or pies.

How many dishes can the Iso Old Style 3 Tier Stand hold?

The Iso Old Style 3 Tier Stand can hold up to three dishes at a time, one on each tier. The bottom tier can hold a larger dish, while the middle and top tiers are ideal for smaller dishes or desserts.

What is the weight limit for the Rectangle Stand?

The Rectangle Stand has a weight limit of 6 pounds, making it suitable for most dishes and desserts. However, it is always best to evenly distribute the weight among the stand's surface to prevent any accidents.

Is the Iso Old Style 3 Tier Stand dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Old Style 3 Tier Stand is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing to preserve its quality and prevent any potential damage from harsh dishwasher detergents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MeesMom3
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Chefjpeak
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • VictoriaH